Flams

We have 4 matches over the next week

CS Source - Division 1

PK| v rllmuk de_dust2 Sun 21 Aug 20:00

rllmuk v Stoner de_cbble Mon 22 Aug 20:00

SnP v rllmuk de_dust2 Wed 24 Aug 20:00

rllmuk v !^uk de_cbble Thu 25 Aug 20:00

24th and 25th are team 1 matches.

The other two are team 2 as far as I know.

I'm not gonna be around, I have some personal stuff going on at the minute and I'm really not in the mood for organising teams and playing in matches. I was down to play on Thursday as far as I know but I'm gonna be at the reading festival (anyone from here going?) for the weekend. Rapids in charge, ask him everything.

Well I'm sorry to Rapid, but he's going to be losing a loyal player for a while, me ;). I'm going to be away from Tuesday the 23rd to Sunday the 29th, so count me out for any matches in this period. I can still play on the 21st and 22nd though.

Hope you sort through your "personal stuff" Tracer, remember we're all here for you :lol:.

We have 4 matches over the next week

CS Source - Division 1

PK| v rllmuk  de_dust2 Sun 21 Aug 20:00

rllmuk v Stoner  de_cbble Mon 22 Aug 20:00 

SnP v rllmuk  de_dust2 Wed 24 Aug 20:00

rllmuk v !^uk  de_cbble Thu 25 Aug 20:00

24th and 25th are team 1 matches.

The other two are team 2 as far as I know.

I'm not gonna be around, I have some personal stuff going on at the minute and I'm really not in the mood for organising teams and playing in matches. I was down to play on Thursday as far as I know but I'm gonna be at the reading festival (anyone from here going?) for the weekend. Rapids in charge, ask him everything.

oh dear, well i hope everythings ok traceywoo. Ill try and be organised an all that :P

I'm gonna be at the reading festival (anyone from here going?)

aye, i'll be there on the saturday... we should DEF meet up for some bum sex behind a burger van or soming :D

unfortunately, 24th and 25th are the two days i am busy this week... otherwise i'd be happy to help out :P soz

thats like stealing or something!!!!

ooo look my torrents have finished! :rolleyes:

The ticket arrived later in the evening, we came in different cars you see and the later party went to get the ticket. But it was criminal while it LASTED