Rllmuk Allstar Invitational

Sabes

Basically the idea is that the clan will put forward an 'all star' team picked from members of the clan, old school rllmuk-cs-ers and long standing rllmuk members.

you're right toon, i'll shift you over :D

would that include plums and basty boo then?

in which case we need more non-rllmuk people

Hey folks, I'm interested in playing, but I've never quite understood the concept here. Is the all-star team for rllmuk clan members, and as a non-clan member, do I get to apply for the 'other team'? Don't confuse my feeble brain...

Well, once I know what to go for, I'll send a PM. Teams look quite full already, but perhaps you'll have a reserve space going.

--Ric

Hey folks, I'm interested in playing, but I've never quite understood the concept here. Is the all-star team for rllmuk clan members, and as a non-clan member, do I get to apply for the 'other team'? Don't confuse my feeble brain...

Well, once I know what to go for, I'll send a PM. Teams look quite full already, but perhaps you'll have a reserve space going.

--Ric

ye the clan memember are the allstars

the non members are the others :P

So I've noticed - everytime I'm on the server, I have to keep checking behind to make sure he's not creeping up to 'stab' me in the rear. Saucy bugger.

oh i say i know, he's had me a few times.And it wasn't just one stab either :wacko:

Teams are:

Sunday 28th August, 7:00pm

All Stars

Toonfool

Rory

Neo

Emps

Plums

RESERVE

Rapid

Patriot

V

Other Team

THM

Ric The Llama

Giraffe

Cyber Donkey

Bastion

RESERVE

Rez

prodigy ok with you guys?

someone in the 'other team' PM the others and organise some tactics etc, play with each other on the server and have fun

good luck, match next sunday

raps could you sort the server for it please, cheers

finally, i'll be able to find out what llamas sound like

Possibly, although after a few tests, the mic is sounding shit. :D

It's definitely not the mic - I've been test recording using CoolEdit, and the sound quality is very crisp. Try it in CS, and it's horribly muddy. Bah.

just to let you guys know. You should probably find another reserve because i can't really make 7. I'll be coming back that day from holiday and i'm not sure what time, but i think it'll be around then so i doubt i'll be available.

Is there any possible chance of moving it back to 7:30 or 8:00? I have to pick someone up from the airport at 5:00 and there's a small chance I might be a few minutes late <_<

If that's okay with everyone (half and hour won't hurt :D) please post!