What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?™

Old Dear's Menu

On 30/07/2021 at 22:18, Stevie said:

Dig it! 

Nice to see somebody else familiar with FIXT. :)

Is it just the soundtrack stuff you like or do you also listen to the more rocky / synth fusion stuff too? I've always been a big fan of Celldweller and Blue Stahli. In fact as I was scrolling this, I was listening to Sunset Neon, which was Blue Stahli's 80's synth pop group:

From the FIXT Neon label, I really like Scandroid. The sci-fi concepts, strong melodies and those smooth synth sounds really hit the spot when I'm in more of a mellow mood:

This has been a recent fave of that whole synth / cyberpunk soundtrack crop, really beautiful duet:

I listen to most of it @Robo_1I think it’s excellent to listen to on the metro when travelling to work. It’s been really helpful during the pandemic as well, the genre fits the situation especially when things have been difficult 🙂

Got You is on my playlist now!