Retro Gamer 223

Dropped through my letter box this morning. Subscriber cover is pretty.

I like the look of the Zelda 3 article. Hopefully it will persuade my kids that it is a stone cold classic. They weren't impressed last time I tried to show it to them. 

yzcDFMFp86SuwC56Nnr9j-1024-80.jpg.webp

(picture not of subscriber cover)

I almost hate being a subscriber as I much prefer the non subscriber covers. I understand they’re trying to do the edge/coffee book look but the normal retro gamer covers are so good and are really fun it’s always a little shame for me I don’t get those versions. But beyond that looks like another great issue!

+1 for the standard covers - Though occasionally the sub ones shine.

Wish they'd let some digital artists loose to do some sub covers as it invariably hand drawn/painted stuff that gets a bit samey IMHO

5 minutes ago, HOW said:

Wish they'd let some digital artists loose to do some sub covers as it invariably hand drawn/painted stuff that gets a bit samey IMHO

You need an art budget for that.

12 hours ago, HOW said:

Yeah the subs cover for the R-type issue was a lot better than the standard one imo.

16 minutes ago, MatOfTheDead said:

i noticed something wrong about cachat in the unconverted section it actually is on taito legends under the name tube it

Good spot. I'll pass it on to Nick.