Games with Gold for August 2021

Mr Do 71

3 minutes ago, AK Bell said:

Ooh, I'm happy with them. Nearly bought Darksiders III in the sale but knew I should stay strong. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Daaaaaayum I was *this* close to buying Darksiders 3! Gold not so useless after all!

At least this way you won't feel bad after uninstalling it after 20 mins due to its shitness

38 minutes ago, Ry said:

At least this way you won't feel bad after uninstalling it after 20 mins due to its shitness

35 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

I was so disappointed by darksiders 3. Painful bad compared to the first 2.

Heretics!

Darksiders 3 is a rough diamond, but it’s still got plenty of Darksiders goodness.

I paid full price for it on release and didn’t feel ripped off (I am a huge fan of the series though….and I got most of the cost back as a trade in).

Garou is awesome. Well, unless it’s a bad port. I don’t know. I bought it on PS4 a while back and just play around in arcade mode and local versus. :) 

Yooka-Laylee was on Game Pass for a while, it's a shit Banjo-Kazooie clone but sometimes that's what you're in the mood for.

Didn't run very well on the One X though, I'm hoping it's a little smoother on the Series consoles but it's an old game so it'll probably be just the same.

1 hour ago, Garwoofoo said:

Yooka-Laylee was on Game Pass for a while, it's a shit Banjo-Kazooie clone but sometimes that's what you're in the mood for.

Didn't run very well on the One X though, I'm hoping it's a little smoother on the Series consoles but it's an old game so it'll probably be just the same.

I quite enjoyed it in a nostalgic sort of way. It still runs horribly even on the SX though. The game has that  patented XBO fuzzy-o-vision too, which I suppose is a suitable homage to the ‘classic’ N64 games.