What games do you want to replay that you've already completed?

Jamie John

Just to echo what folk have already said, the ones that come around (and switch ports help a lot with this)

RE4 - GC, Wii and now I'm going through a second playthrough on Switch

Dark Souls - NG+ on Switch

RE2/3 Remake - Absolutely love going through playthroughs of these

So I think the pattern here is any game that you can restart with all your kit from the previous playthrough :D

Also loads of other classics like Radiant Silvergun, GnG series

I must admit I'd find a new playthrough of BotW a bit daunting since I don't want to go back to zero kit :)

47 minutes ago, rgraves said:

Resi 4 and Dark Souls are the obvious ones - I have to say I'd love to come fresh to Eternal Darkness again, there's a game I'd pay good money for a proper HD remaster of. Shame it's never coming.

Tried to get into ET last halloween. It hasn't held up very well :(

34 minutes ago, rgraves said:

3XYMkEizz4k3olpuBwZbWhnr-s_DfxQe708Ni4jx?

So many memories:

ET? Why did I write that 😆

The first few levels are quite fun just a little repetitive. I got to one section where i just couldn't get through, because my health was too low and you kind of had to brute force through enemies. The story is the best part of the game though for sure.

Cyberpunk 2077 - just waiting for the new-gen update and hope they implement a new game + mode in it. 

Witcher 3 - currently about half way through the game on NG+ on XboneX but will wait - yet again - for the XSX upgrades at the end of the year.

Possibly some other games not by CDPR. 

Horizon Zero Dawn - Mostly because after the complete edition was given away I thought I'd be able to play the Frozen Wilds expansion from my original save.  This is where I found out that my copy was slightly dodgy and a european release, which isn't the same SKU as the complete edition and thus I can't use my existing save.  Never mind, I realised quickly that I coudn't remember how to play it anyway, so starting from scratch not a bad idea.

Uncharted 4 (and that one with the 2 girls) - Again because of another giveaway from playstation, I replayed the original trilogy on my PS4 last year (having only played the PS3 versions previously) I really do enjoy these games, so it would be nice to play the other 2 again.

Last of Us 2 - Not that long since I actually played this on my PS4, but now I have a PS5 and I want the upgrade in graphics.... plus it was a fantastic expereince.

I'm usually stopping myself from playing these games again as there's always loads of great stuff on my backlog that I haven't played once yet!

I have recently replayed Uncharted 1 - 4 and Uncharted Lost Legacy one after another.

Knocked the difficulty down to easy and had a fantastic time playing them all, just so much fun blasting through everything.

Just the other week I finished a replay of God of War as well, again stuck it on easy and just enjoyed the fun.

Next on the list is Spiderman and Horizon. Both are going to get out down to easy and just enjoyed with no stress.

I completed Spider-Man: Miles Morales in January (after the kids got it for Xmas), and am very much looking forward to playing it through again as soon as the Xmas decorations are up this year. 

I've been thinking I'd like to play San Andreas again. Out of all the GTAs, this is the one that nails it as far as I'm concerned, and the one where it doesn't feel like a slog to get through. There are plenty of PC mods to make it look more shiny these days in lieu of an official remaster, too.

I want to go back to Deadly Premonition and get the final achievement.  I will, some day.  But the last remaining achievement is to complete the game on hard. To do this involves wiping your saved game file which I already had 100%-ed with all trading cards etc. 

But the experience of buy a Series X has been entirely playing old games that now run better.  Evil Within 1 is now very playable with the dreadful loading times eradicated and slightly smoother gameplay. 

Busting to run through Cyberpunk 2077 again. 

Was tempted to pick it up cheap and run through it on the PS5, (played through it on XBONE X), but will probably wait for a proper PS5 version...whenever the fuck that is. 

Mass Effect 3. Finished it on PS3 but will play it again on the legendary collection.

TLOU2. Had finished it for a second time just before the PS5 patch! But will play it for a third time shortly in all that 60fps glory. 

Astro's Playroom, nice short 4 hour game - completed twice, after a suitable break I'll do it again.

Titanfall 2 - Completed on PS4, loved it. Started again on PC, it's even better there. 

Breath of the Wild - Never finished it, last played in 2017, but had a great time. I will start again at some point.