E3 2021 | Capcom | Monday 14th June 22:30 BST

I mean, I'm happy to see Ace Attorney get wider focus, but that was an impressive level of nothing-noteworthy. I wonder if they had something planned that they couldn't get up to presentable standard in time for the show? But even then you'd expect, like, a title unveil of something to whet people's appetites.

Odd.

1 minute ago, Wiper said:

I mean, I'm happy to see Ace Attorney get wider focus, but that was an impressive level of nothing-noteworthy. I wonder if they had something planned that they couldn't get up to presentable standard in time for the show? But even then you'd expect, like, a title unveil of something to whet people's appetites.

Odd.

Most likely thing is Sony gave them a few quid to unveil their next big game in a State of Play video. 

Or maybe Nintendo wanted their next Switch game for tomorrow's direct. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

Man, this E3 has been the absolute worst. 

All will be forgiven when Nintendo surprise us all with a new F-Zero game tomorrow.

I mean, Capcom had a captive audience of complete idiots willing to sit there and watch their adverts and they can’t even be fucked to put anything together for us. My self esteem has reached an all time low. 

5 minutes ago, Melon_Bread said:

It was bad, but ask yourself do Capcom actually need to show anything at the moment,

Maybe they could have asked themselves that before pressing “upload video”.

Just now, Alex W. said:

This could have been an email.

Could have been printed on a sheet of A4, stapled to a telegraph pole, with those little tear off strips, with a URL for people who want to know more.

Just for the record, I feel I should say that I was a bit down on the xbox Bethesda conference but jesus, thinking that only 3 of the games they showed were that exciting and that being a bit dull is waaaaay better than just showing three games.

Especially as I turned the volume down on the phoenix bit as I didn't want spoilers (and I knew it was coming anyway)

Gamepass wins e3 so far probably. If you care about such things of course (which nobody should 😛 )

• Robo_1 unpinned this topic