Android Mobile Games

I find it hard to find any worthwhile site for news on android games. Release dates, reviews, recommendations etc.

So give me some. 

My games

Gorogoa

The Room 1 2 3

Florence

Seems like it. I wonder what happened, it's one of my all time favourite android games. It's sad to see there's only now some ad infested ripoff of it available.

If you follow @tha_rami on Twitter he still posts about Ridiculous Fishing occasionally. It was taken down by Google after a spurious malware claim and they haven't been able to get it reinstated yet. If I understand it correctly it's also a 32-bit app and they haven't updated the Android version to 64-bit.

It's still currently on sale on iOS, where it has had a 64-bit update.

11 hours ago, Timmo said:

RCT Classic

This 100 times over. If you buy the DlC that lets you create custom parks etc, you can actually import parks created on the PC versions. 

26 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

This 100 times over. If you buy the DlC that lets you create custom parks etc, you can actually import parks created on the PC versions. 

It also controls perfectly well and has none of the problems I was fearing being on a small screen.

The only annoying thing for me is that I bought it on iOS and now I've switched to Android, meaning I'll need to buy it again. Not that it's a big issue, there's 100s of hours of content in there.

29 minutes ago, Timmo said:

It also controls perfectly well and has none of the problems I was fearing being on a small screen.

As I'd expect. It was done by a team lead by the original developer. 

• 3 months later...

Holedown, basically a posh version of those Ballz-style block-breaking games. Really nice presentation, no bullshit IAPs. 

Sidewords, a word game where you try to fill the grid with words using the supplied letters. 

Mini Metro - probably a bit older now but still good fun and plays well on a small screen. Stripped-down transport management/puzzle sort of thing. 

I've got a £2 credit through from Google for the play store and I was going to grab The Room 2 as it's £1.99 but turns out the voucher only works if you buy something for £2 or more.

Anything good that can be recommended that costs a couple of quid?