Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

44 minutes ago, Spleen said:

My dodo code is 82YV2, turnips are 541. 

It's on turnip exchange but I've limited it to a queue size of 2, and locked it a while ago. 

Cheers! Left a tip by your feet. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Daley said:

I'll cash out for that if you can open up later please.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, thesnwmn said:

Id like to sell up at this price later please.

1 hour ago, dr zoidberg said:

I’d love to come over tonight - will save me worrying about it at the end of the week!!

Tips will be left ;)

Sorry guys, I won’t be back on tonight unfortunately! Spleen might have you though! 

• Upvote 1

After being in the queue for Spleen's since around 6.30pm our internet just crapped out and we lost our space. :(

I'll be looking for some good prices later this week from some of you guys, mine appears to be on another week of consistently dwindling prices.

17 minutes ago, jonnyalpha said:

After being in the queue for Spleen's since around 6.30pm our internet just crapped out and we lost our space. :(

I'll be looking for some good prices later this week from some of you guys, mine appears to be on another week of consistently dwindling prices.

82YV2 is the dodo code, of your internet is back and you want it done tonight. 

• Upvote 1

528 in Highbury this afternoon if anyone is still waiting to sell?

Have set up a dodo code thing anyway if anyone is interested.

Crashed. Can open up another dodo but open just to friends for a while.

I don't think anyone from here came but for the hour that was left I posted the code on Turnip Exchange in case anyone was interested. I had a regular flow of visitors and got 1.3M in tips :o

• Upvote 3

I'm guessing after the various high prices here this week that everyone has sold their turnips. But just in case, I have 521 at mine at the moment. I'll open up if you want to sell. 

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

I'm guessing after the various high prices here this week that everyone has sold their turnips. But just in case, I have 521 at mine at the moment. I'll open up if you want to sell. 

Id like to visit for that price if possible? Thanks

2 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Id like to visit for that price if possible? Thanks

Sure I'll open now but I'll be afk. 

If there is anything you want in Nooks, help yourself as I already have everything that is on sale.

Just going to be taking a doctors call any second, so give me 15 minutes

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, timebomb said:

I've got some to offload too if I can join?

Are you on my friends list? Hit me up with an invite as my island is open at the minute :) Switch code is in my sig

21 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

I don't think anyone from here came but for the hour that was left I posted the code on Turnip Exchange in case anyone was interested. I had a regular flow of visitors and got 1.3M in tips :o

I put mine on there the other day when I had a big price and made loads too and got more Nook tickets than I know what to do with.

34 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Are you on my friends list? Hit me up with an invite as my island is open at the minute :) Switch code is in my sig

Thanks Steve, I left a Nook Miles Ticket beside the recipes. 

• Upvote 1

Missus’ island is buying nips for B529. Go clear your pockets and fetch your nips and be ready at the airport in 15 minutes and I’ll provide you with a Turnip Exchange link!

• Upvote 1