rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Turnip Prophet is showing a 91% chance that Fidra will have a spile of over 600 bells/turnip tomorrow morning. I think we'll know for sure when this afternoons price comes in, I know the morning is never as easy to get into but I'll post here if it looks likely and it may give people another chance to shift some turnips for a good profit.

Glad to help, this'll be the only time I ever see a price near this on my own island :lol:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

Glad to help, this'll be the only time I ever see a price near this on my own island :lol:

I'm sending my wife over, she's just sorting her inventory :)

Whoever 'Bear' is certainly has a lot to shift! :lol:

Cheers @Fneebonly had a handful to sell but left you a 99k tip. I am guessing that was you sat in front of them clapping? :)

Yeah, trying to type thanks every time just wasn't working out, so a cheer or a joy instead! Also if people are stuck in the queue i'm really sorry, my first time doing this and I don't want to start kicking people out the queue because their names don't match or whatever!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MDY said:

Is that island name a CR reference?  :D

Nope, not at all, don't know what you're talking about ^_^

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blunted said:

You don't happen to have peaches available do you? It's the only fruit my daughter is missing from her island.

Yeh we have some, will leave a bunch outside the shop.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Yeh we have some, will leave a bunch outside the shop.

Fantastic, thank you! Anything you need/want that I can try and bring?

Thank @Fneeb. With those sales I now have enough bells to leave the turnip game for a while and I also appreciate that like me you have put Nook's right in front of the airport.

• Upvote 1

Honestly it was just very fortuitous, it had nice symmetry with Abel's and the town hall. Wanted to do a promenade type deal but this has been one hell of a bonus :lol:

Double post, but I just errored out again, gimme 2 mins

3 minutes ago, Blunted said:

Fantastic, thank you! Anything you need/want that I can try and bring?

We’re fine thanks, need a small set of fossils but haven’t checked what we need for a while.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

We’re fine thanks, need a small set of fossils but haven’t checked what we need for a while.

Thanks mate, really appreciate it! She'll be very excited to finally complete the set. I would have gone for an explore but I've got a Skype meeting in a few minutes :D

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

Honestly it was just very fortuitous, it had nice symmetry with Abel's and the town hall. Wanted to do a promenade type deal but this has been one hell of a bonus :lol:

I'm going for the same, I like the Main Street style than New Leaf and Let's Go To The City had. I need to sort it out because it currently doesn't look anywhere near as nice as your town. 

You're too kind ^_^ Also, I just want to say that it's a damn good thing Nintendo don't charge much for their online! Between this and the 'hit and miss' online in Sword and Shield it feels real wonky!

Left you a tip and a cupcake @Fneeb - my wife is just waiting in the queue now :)

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Fneeb said:

You're too kind ^_^ Also, I just want to say that it's a damn good thing Nintendo don't charge much for their online! Between this and the 'hit and miss' online in Sword and Shield it feels real wonky!

Will you be on a bit later? My daughter would like to visit if that’s ok, I might also :blush:

Online errors aside (or my Switch overheating, poor thing) my plan is for doors to stay open til the changeover at 12 ^_^

• Upvote 2

And again, thank you thank you so much for everyone that's tipped. It wasn't necessary but it's been utterly amazing :wub:

• Upvote 6

Cheers @Fneeb A nice profit, plus bonus writing chair :blush:

I bought slightly more than one full pocket load so I've just rejoined the queue to pop back for a quick in and out to get shot of these last couple.

• Upvote 2