Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

1 minute ago, Kryptonian said:

My wife left a tip by the dying rack for you.

We both left by the airport, I'd like to know more about why people think the minus button causes issues though, is it documented somewhere?

Yes, see my previous posts late last night for lots of links. It's intermittent but lots of visitors obviously multiplies the likelihood. People only shopping moreso. 

2 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:

Yes, see my previous posts late last night for lots of links. It's intermittent but lots of visitors obviously multiplies the likelihood. People only shopping moreso. 

Ta

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

You can have eight players on your island can't you? I don't think I've seen more than three at once, so it must be lining them up. There's a lot of coming and going, I can barely move. I'll keep it open, don't worry.

And... It died :lol:

2 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Haha, I get you man, thank you!

Aaaand it fell over again. I'll reopen with a new code. Ninteeeennnndooo!!

Could I get that code please? 

4 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

How else do we pay for all the ramps?!! :quote:

Across the year of dripfed DLC that Nintendo have planned. :coffee:

I'm just teasing everyone, really, given my hatred of having a stock market in a chill game coupled with an awful arrivals system. 

#occupynooks

32 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I should've been in here all along, whoops.

Friend code: SW-2225-4908-7401

Dodo code: K9GB5

Turnip price: 501

*knock knock*!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

It's going a bit crazy. I'll keep it going till 10pm BST if anyone's worried they'll miss out. It's like toilet rolls all over again. :hat:

YOU HAVE TOILET ROLLS!?!

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Number 28 said:

It's going a bit crazy. I'll keep it going till 10pm BST if anyone's worried they'll miss out. It's like toilet rolls all over again. :hat:

What has the code changed to?

57 minutes ago, murray said:

And we're back. What a palava.

Same link as before: https://turnip.exchange/island/f00a72c4

Thanks for opening. Just in the queue waiting to leave your island having sold my few turnips..

I forgot to bring some gifts (I panicked when I received the notification that I was head of the queue) but I will add you as a friend and can post any of a bidet, urinal, coffee cups, mixer, gas cooker, utility sink, blue fridge, cream and sugar set, top loading waher, cordless phone or stove top espresso pot later. LMK what you need!

6 minutes ago, Mike S said:

Thanks for opening. Just in the queue waiting to leave your island having sold my few turnips..

I forgot to bring some gifts (I panicked when I received the notification that I was head of the queue) but I will add you as a friend and can post any of a bidet, urinal, coffee cups, mixer, gas cooker, utility sink, blue fridge, cream and sugar set, top loading waher, cordless phone or stove top espresso pot later. LMK what you need!

Awesome, just accepted the request.

I'd happily take the coffee cups, mixer, cream & sugar set and the cordless phone if they're going.