Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

14 minutes ago, Michael J Glocks said:

@michael please can I get in on this action?

Thanks,

a fellow Michael

edit: I do have a few inventories worth of turnips though. Not sure what the etiquette is here but I’d be happy to sell one lot so as not to take up space on the island, and try and shift the rest another time. 

Hiya! Can I get in on this?? PM sent!

31 minutes ago, michael said:

My island is at 72, while my wife's island is at 631. We just made a ridiculous fortune. She'll be opening up the gates to Fika shortly, I'll post the Dodo Code here.

Could I visit to sell my turnips, please?

33 minutes ago, michael said:

My island is at 72, while my wife's island is at 631. We just made a ridiculous fortune. She'll be opening up the gates to Fika shortly, I'll post the Dodo Code here.

Could I join the queue for an invite please? 

38 minutes ago, michael said:

Hi mate, don't suppose I can join the queue? Happy to leave a tip or some goodies :) 

14 minutes ago, timdp said:

Does that turnip.exchange site do private codes?

Yep, you can make a private queue and just share the URL. I did it last week for some mates as I had a good price and it worked flawlessly - saved me the hassle of sending out dodo codes, 

Just now, Madness said:

Yep, you can make a private queue and just share the URL. I did it last week for some mates as I had a good price and it worked flawlessly - saved me the hassle of sending out dodo codes, 

We should do this in future for good prices. Save burden on the host. 

I know it's not worth complaining again about the online implementation but the fact you can keep retrying if there's "interference" but if the destination is full, it just ends the online session and you have to start it all over again is just ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Madness said:

This is what I did last week and just basically left the Switch on and went and did other stuff. Limit it to 3 or 4 visitors at a time so people don't get too many "close this conversation" interruptions and can get in and out quicker.

I've got 443 at mine. Am currently operating a queue from another forum, if people can't get to the mega sales island I'll be open from around 5pm or so. Feel free to send a private message if you want to come later. :)

Excellent online experience from Nintendo. 

Someone’s on their way here. 20s loading. Take three steps. Looks like someone’s leaving! Cut scene. 20s loading. Take three steps. Repeat. 

515 here, and I've only got one visitor on the island right now.

https://turnip.exchange/island/f00a72c4

Don't give me any bells for coming over. I've got enough as it is!

What I need is:

• Office stuff: PCs, monitors, camera/video camera are the priority here
  • Street lights in black
  • Fun stuff: arcade machines, pinball machines, etc
  • Kitchen stuff
  • Lounge stuff
  • Bathroom stuff

(Basically my fully upgraded house is mostly empty haha)

45 minutes ago, michael said:

Yeah, one run each is probably best - she's getting a lot of folks visiting from her own friend groups, so if folks could limit to that, it'd help. 

Would love a code please! I’ve got an espresso maker and coffee cup I can donate as well :)

11 minutes ago, murray said:

515 here, and I've only got one visitor on the island right now.

https://turnip.exchange/island/f00a72c4

Don't give me any bells for coming over. I've got enough as it is!

What I need is:

• Office stuff: PCs, monitors, camera/video camera are the priority here
  • Street lights in black
  • Fun stuff: arcade machines, pinball machines, etc
  • Kitchen stuff
  • Lounge stuff
  • Bathroom stuff

(Basically my fully upgraded house is mostly empty haha)

I’ll take you up on this I think cos I can make you some furniture and bring some stuff.