Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Just now, michael said:

My island is at 72, while my wife's island is at 631. We just made a ridiculous fortune. She'll be opening up the gates to Fika shortly, I'll post the Dodo Code here.

Whoa! I’m in. O-O

1 minute ago, michael said:

My island is at 72, while my wife's island is at 631. We just made a ridiculous fortune. She'll be opening up the gates to Fika shortly, I'll post the Dodo Code here.

I would very much like a Dodo code please :)

That's very kind - perhaps limit how many people come on at once so it doesn't bombard her? Like someone earlier said, about making the list?

Also, I'd like to be on the list :P

6 minutes ago, michael said:

@michael I'd love to get in on that please! 

8 minutes ago, michael said:

Mine are 63!

I've love a code sometime this afternoon. 

OK, I think the easiest way is to PM a code to folks so that she doesn't get bombarded? Give me few minutes, I'll send them out in order.

edit: Oh, Steph says if folks have any coffee related things, that'd be nice. She's opening a cafe as Brewster is nowhere to be found. Also, feel free to explore the island, she's got some weird stuff hidden around the place including some cursed gnomes.

(Also, if anyone has a gnomes, they're also acceptable!)

Second edit: first invites sent, I'll send the next batch (starting with @Keyboard Koala in a few minutes)

• Upvote 4
6 minutes ago, Doctor Shark said:

Is there anything your wife would like in exchange? Any items?

Yep, this.  We can bring Pears and Cherries. 

OK, I think the easiest way is to PM a code to folks so that she doesn't get bombarded? Give me few minutes, I'll send them out in order.

Cheers. 

15 minutes ago, michael said:

I’d like to sell too please. 

@michael please can I get in on this action?

Thanks,

a fellow Michael

edit: I do have a few inventories worth of turnips though. Not sure what the etiquette is here but I’d be happy to sell one lot so as not to take up space on the island, and try and shift the rest another time. 

3 minutes ago, Michael J Glocks said:

@michael please can I get in on this action?

Thanks,

a fellow Michael

edit: I do have a few inventories worth of turnips though. Not sure what the etiquette is here but I’d be happy to sell one lot so as not to take up space on the island, and try and shift the rest another time. 

Before it’s been one run at a time. Maybe you can go in the end of the queue but at least personally I think it’s worth remembering that you’re asking someone to spend quite a lot of time helping out and managing so maybe just waiting for another deal later on the week is better.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, michael said:

edit: Oh, Steph says if folks have any coffee related things, that'd be nice. She's opening a cafe as Brewster is nowhere to be found. Also, feel free to explore the island, she's got some weird stuff hidden around the place including some cursed gnomes.

Second edit: first invites sent, I'll send the next batch (starting with @Keyboard Koala in a few minutes)

Cheers dude, I can bring a coffee cup and an expresso can ;)