rllmuk
Jamie John

AC:NH Trading Post

32 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

That's fine - I'll get the duckies prepped now.

Thanks for the ducks, awesome :wub:

1 minute ago, MagicalDrop said:

You do... I've saved a couple of spare pins for you

Can do it now if you're about?

11 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I'm at stumpyjohns trying to flog him an overpriced table tennis set but don't tell him ;)

Got a spare wand i'll swap you for it!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:

@NexivRed Got a request. Please could you craft a trophy cabinet? Let me know the recipe, and I'll post whatever is needed. Cheers.

Sure, sending one now. Just send me the gold nuggets and iron, don’t worry about the hardwood. It’s 3 gold and 6 iron. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, g wings said:

My daughter is desperate for a garden wagon, garden benches and street lamps for her next development phase. We don’t have much to swap but do have an electric guitar or lots of bells!...

I can make you a garden wagon.

25 minutes ago, Laine said:

I can make you a garden wagon.

That would be amazing. Would you be happy to be paid in bells? We are also still looking for garden benches if you happen to have any or be able to make them?

9 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

Fancy a game @StumpyJohn:P

IMG_20200520_224426.jpg

Early morning game with Kid Cat, not really the right weather though:

EYhhFwVUMAE4JfM.thumb.jpeg.c919b00822900722c7333cebb0273b94.jpeg

Then, 1 hour later:

EYhhFwgUEAEKVBP.thumb.jpeg.666c605221e4c468a9d690de067038cf.jpeg

:angry:

also thanks @NexivRed for the lighthouse in the post

1 hour ago, g wings said:

That would be amazing. Would you be happy to be paid in bells? We are also still looking for garden benches if you happen to have any or be able to make them?

I don’t need anything for it! I’ll check if I can make any benches. I’m normally on in the evening to come over to drop off.

@Laine and @StumpyJohn you will both be heroes to my daughter, and me!

We are in Oz so 9 hours ahead of the UK but we get up early and go to bed late so should be able to work around whatever suits you. 

StumpyJohn, what can I offer you in return for a couple of benches? As mentioned before we don’t have much interesting stuff but we do have plenty of bells at the moment...

14 hours ago, strawdonkey said:

Ok, I'm opening up tonight as I need to get rid of:

- all spare fossils

- all excess tulips

If either of these are relevant to your interests, let me know so I can message the code when I open up, and you can pick out what you need.

Postponing this until tonight. Likely opening up between 2030-2130 for people to come and dig through the fossils before they all get sold.

39 minutes ago, g wings said:

@Laine and @StumpyJohn you will both be heroes to my daughter, and me!

We are in Oz so 9 hours ahead of the UK but we get up early and go to bed late so should be able to work around whatever suits you. 

StumpyJohn, what can I offer you in return for a couple of benches? As mentioned before we don’t have much interesting stuff but we do have plenty of bells at the moment...

I've sent you a friend request, my switch username is just "John"

I've crafted a couple of benches and dropped them outside the front door of my house in case you are able to come over. I can make more if you need them, if you want loads then please drop a stack of wood as am a bit short on it.  Have also dropped a garden wagon in case you need an extra one as I had 3 unused in my inventory.

You mentioned street lamps too, these are nook mile items so you can order a single colour from the ATM machine in resident services.  If you want some of the other colours (white, black, brown, green) then people are doing swaps for them.  I can provide whites.

Don't need anything in return but if you have anything cheap from my wish list that would be nice. https://villagerdb.com/user/stumpyjohn/list/swap-wants

My island is open at the moment but I will be off working.  I tend to be open quite a bit but ping me if you want me to open at a specific time

I might cave and ask you lovely people if you have the fossils I'm missing. I think there are only two left for me to get (and it has been that way for a while now), but is there an easy way to double check? Not sure what I could offer as a swap, as most of you have far more stuff than me, but I'm sure we could work something out :) 

3 hours ago, strawdonkey said:

Postponing this until tonight. Likely opening up between 2030-2130 for people to come and dig through the fossils before they all get sold.

I’d love to come to look for my missing fossils! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Broker said:

@StumpyJohn posted you an elegant flashy flower sign 

Any chance I could grab one of these too please?

Just now, Laine said:

Any chance I could grab one of these too please?

Of course, I’ll order one in a minute. I’ve got the pop one too if you want that as well or instead?

Just now, Broker said:

Of course, I’ll order one in a minute. I’ve got the pop one too if you want that as well or instead?

Both would be brilliant thanks - I’ve been so jealous seeing them everywhere else!

55 minutes ago, Broker said:

Ordered two more, I’ll post them tomorrow :) 

Not sure if you realise but you can order direct from your catalog for delivery to friends, limit is 2 such orders per friend per day

3 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not sure if you realise but you can order direct from your catalog for delivery to friends, limit is 2 such orders per friend per day

OH SHIT. That’s a game changer. When do they receive them?

Sent via catalogue to you @Laine and @Lyrical Donut

9 minutes ago, Broker said:

OH SHIT. That’s a game changer. When do they receive them?

Sent via catalogue to you @Laine and @Lyrical Donut

Receipt is straight away although the little mailbox indicator flag can be slow in popping up.  Am also not sure if the recipient having gates open for visitors slows it down.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Receipt is straight away although the little mailbox indicator flag can be slow in popping up.  Am also not sure if the recipient having gates open for visitors slows it down.

I think you just need to enter a building and leave if something you're expecting hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks, @Broker

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lyrical Donut said:

@sir stiff_one Are you still after a Garden Wagon? I was going to craft one today but I just got the recipe for it. Happy to post that over instead if you want.

I have one now thanks. :)