rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
EUkdazs

Gin

I had my first ever gin on Christmas Day, during my yoof only old women drank G&T so I never tried it - couldn’t tell you what it was but was mixed with lemonade and it was lovely! I remember trying tonic water on it’s own once and it was rank - is it the best mixer?

Educate me, what is a good combo to start me off - I’ve seen a few from Aldi mentioned in the thread and have one down the road so ideal to pick up some cheaper stuff to try. 

• Upvote 1

Last time I was in London I popped out for lunch with some chums at Chapeldown Gin Works, near Kings Cross and had a smashing time. They do wine and beer but have recently moved into gins and vodkas, and they have some pretty good stuff, as well as a pretty tasty and affordable food menu. Lots of thumbs up, would get delightfully tipsy there again.

• Upvote 1