Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

3 hours ago, Ry said:

The 500 points quest this month is pretty easy. If you have never played fable anniversary its only about 6gb or on cloud. Play the opening section and skip all scenes and it will take about 10 mins

I don’t think I’ve seen it, is it for Fable specifically? 

5 minutes ago, Stanley said:

I don’t think I’ve seen it, is it for Fable specifically? 

It's just get an achievement in one of 10 games. Forward Horizon 4 or Gears Tactics are among the other options.

1 minute ago, deerokus said:

It's just get an achievement in one of 10 games. Forward Horizon 4 or Gears Tactics are among the other options.

Cheers I’ll check it out later. 

It seems to just be stuff in that sale, that isn't 360, which is a bit crap.  Ah well, all stuff from my list that I was buying when next sale anyway. And they were for free. 

18 hours ago, Ry said:

The 500 points quest this month is pretty easy. If you have never played fable anniversary its only about 6gb or on cloud. Play the opening section and skip all scenes and it will take about 10 mins

I was just coming here to ask if there was a really easy one for this...

On 23/07/2021 at 13:06, Ry said:

There seems to be lots of people saying the Fable one doesn't work fir this. I got the achievement and the punchcard won't complete.

Curently downloading Mass Effect instead

1 hour ago, ScouserInExile said:

There seems to be lots of people saying the Fable one doesn't work fir this. I got the achievement and the punchcard won't complete.

Yeah it didn’t work for me either. Popped FH4 on and managed to get one on there which did the trick :)

17 hours ago, earlymodernsteve said:

Are these punch cards just for Series consoles? Can't see them on my One X or the app. 

Definitely available for the One X. Go to the store (or press Y anywhere on the dash I believe) and search for the reward app as it isn't installed by default. 

32 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Definitely available for the One X. Go to the store (or press Y anywhere on the dash I believe) and search for the reward app as it isn't installed by default. 

Cheers. I think I was looking in the Gamepass one - didn't realise there was a separate Rewards one :)

In case anyone doesn't have it yet, and does have MCC installed, going in with the intention of ploughing through the Halo 3 campaign and hopefully earning some sort of achievement dealt me one rather sooner than anticipated: I immediately popped the achievement for playing Halo 3 on the 25th of any month, which did indeed work for the 500 point stamp card. So that was convenient!

24 minutes ago, Wiper said:

In case anyone doesn't have it yet, and does have MCC installed, going in with the intention of ploughing through the Halo 3 campaign and hopefully earning some sort of achievement dealt me one rather sooner than anticipated: I immediately popped the achievement for playing Halo 3 on the 25th of any month, which did indeed work for the 500 point stamp card. So that was convenient!

Well that was fortuitous indeed, particularly as the MCC is on Cloud gaming and there’s also a quest just for loading it this week.

Made my life a little easier anyway 😁

On 23/07/2021 at 13:03, rgraves said:

Should do I would have thought - but I'm having an issue with that sale reward card myself - I've spent over £30 and it's still saying I've spent £0 on the punch card...

Update on this: heard back from MS and they say that 'due to a large volume of orders, it is taking longer than usual for transactions to register' - has anyone managed to have a transaction register on the 'spend £30 get 4k points' offer yet?

MS started a Summer Spotlight promotion today which is "Spend £35, get 5,000 points" and the cheeky bastards have included Death's Door. I've messaged them. to say "DD has been out a week. That's pretty shitty for Day One/pre-purchase, add the balance towards my goal please". Hopefully they will.

The money I've spent has finally popped up on that Ultimate Sale one. It is just purely stuff in the sale by the looks of it (and not 360 which would have put me over). But I can't think of anything else I want to buy 😕 

According to the punch card, I've now spent £2 in the sale - despite the fact I've made only one qualifying order and it was for £32 (and yes, all the games I bought were in the sale and should have been eligible - DSIII, Mad Max, Metro Exodus). It's a mess.

Playing the ME Andromeda Multiplayer Tutorial level was a nice quick achievement if you still want that 500 points from the 10 games. 

Oh, and the website has a new punch card for Game Pass PC. 100 points to open some links. 

Oh oh and a third thing to add. The 360 games I bought in the Ultimate sale seem to have been added onto the total now! I just need to spend a few more quid. 

On 27/07/2021 at 11:28, rgraves said:

According to the punch card, I've now spent £2 in the sale - despite the fact I've made only one qualifying order and it was for £32 (and yes, all the games I bought were in the sale and should have been eligible - DSIII, Mad Max, Metro Exodus). It's a mess.

Update on this - it's now fixed - looks like it just took *ages* for the purchases to show up on the punch card.

Stolen from reddit (as it is always) for This or That today:

Portuguese: Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, Brazil, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, and Macau

German: Germany, Austria, Belgium and Luxembourg, Switzerland and Liechtenstein

There's a new "Savour the summer" punchcard that popped up yesterday for a very easy (read 30s or so) 100 points and a then this month we've once again got a monthly bonus round (though it only lasts 2 weeks with 13 days currently left) that's an easy 2000 points :).