Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

I've been plugging away at The Little Acre recently, it gives achievements up really easily so it's good for the daily challenge. It's fine, it's a pretty basic point and click that seems aimed at a younger audience but I'm also not going to lie and claim I have never once used the in-game hint system.

I played through The Little Acre when it first landed on GamePass. I completed the main game in a couple of evening sessions without using any guides, feeling quite pleased with myself. Overall a decent little game and perfect for GamePass and me.

I decided to get the full 1000 achievements, and played through again following a Maka's guide on youtube to do the "finish in under 1 hour" achievement. It was only during this the SSD speed difference properly hit home. I assume the guide was made using an Xbox One and each loading screen seemed about 5 times as long as I was having to wait.

I can’t activate the punchcard for the extra 250 Mass Effect points. Been trying for days now.

Conversely, the 6000 for buying it presented no such problem, even though I got it from CD Keys.

2 minutes ago, Rain Birds said:

I can’t activate the punchcard for the extra 250 Mass Effect points. Been trying for days now.

Conversely, the 6000 for buying it presented no such problem, even though I got it from CD Keys.

That 250 Mass Effect punchcard is fucked for me too.

I had this issue with the Resident Evil 8 punch card (which has now expired) and the Mass Effect one - they acknowledge that I’ve unlocked an achievement in the game, but won’t let me activate the card to get the points. I emailed MS about it at the weekend but haven’t heard back from them yet.

2 hours ago, Rain Birds said:

Same issue for me.

On 19/05/2021 at 13:55, Majora said:

I've been plugging away at The Little Acre recently, it gives achievements up really easily so it's good for the daily challenge. It's fine, it's a pretty basic point and click that seems aimed at a younger audience but I'm also not going to lie and claim I have never once used the in-game hint system.

Just finished this, bloody hell it was short and one of most strangely paced games I've ever played. I'm convinced they ran out of money about a quarter of the way through the game as the first quarter is very leisurely paced and has actual puzzles. Once you actually get to the meat of the story it zooms through what feels like the actual important parts at the speed of light with barely any actual puzzle solving to do and before you know it it's over. Odd. You genuinely spend longer figuring out how to get dressed and make breakfast early on than you do on anything else 

I’m really enjoying The Touryst so far, just playing it through without a guide Seems like a relaxing way to get a few hundred points. 

There's a new 500 point punchcard for unlocking an achievement in one of ten Bethesda games. The list is:

Skyrim

Doom Eternal

Fallout 76

The Elder Scrolls Online

Fallout 4

Rage 2

Prey

The Evil Within 2

Wolfenstein 2

Dishonored 2

You have to activate the punch card before attempting it. 

Same here. So far this month I've had:

No 10,000 point challenge

Broken Mass Effect Punchcard

Completely dead Rewards app

It's going well!

10 hours ago, mdn2 said:

There's a new 500 point punchcard for unlocking an achievement in one of ten Bethesda games. The list is:

Skyrim

Doom Eternal

Fallout 76

The Elder Scrolls Online

Fallout 4

Rage 2

Prey

The Evil Within 2

Wolfenstein 2

Dishonored 2

You have to activate the punch card before attempting it. 

Evil Within 1 or 2??

2 hours ago, rgraves said:

Bugger. I just downloaded 1. I can’t see 2 on GP....

1 is great. Janky, but great if you’re a bit of a sadist. I finished it, I loved it, but then I love weirdly broken games. Failing that I think the first achievement pops after the very first encounter, so...

EDIT - Actually no it doesn’t. You will have to play it for a bit. Which I can’t really recommend. But, I liked it. 

44 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I bought Mass Effect Legendary digitally. How do I redeem the points for it? I'm a complete noob to all of this.

You should’ve gone through the punchcard first.