Microsoft Rewards

stefcha

1 hour ago, LowCostMonkey said:

My easter reward points finally turned up, 5 days after i made the purchases. So it looks like they either had a glitch and have resolved it or it's suuuuper slow.

I'm going with its super slow. Cos I've had delays again this month with the rental card but it's slowly catching up with my rentals. 

7 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Had to hold my nose to complete the daily set today. 

Who is your favourite football team? Liverpool or Manchester City. 

10 points just didn't seem enough of a reward to make that choice...

What's an easy achievement on Horizon 4.  I think it's the only on of that game list i have already installed.

Failing that an easy achievement on one of the others?

51 minutes ago, Chooch said:

Had to hold my nose to complete the daily set today. 

Who is your favourite football team? Liverpool or Manchester City. 

The wording of that question bugs me all the time. what is your favourite book? Book I've not read / Book I've never heard of. 

Should be "If you had ta? If you had ta tho?!?!" 

Minecraft has probably the easiest achievements if you've never played the xbox version before. You can get an achievement just for cutting down a tree or opening a chest. That's stuff you can stumble across with about 10 seconds of starting the game.

I think in the three months I've been doing this, option B in the poll has won about three times. Most people, like myself, just press the first one without reading it.

29 minutes ago, Majora said:

Minecraft has probably the easiest achievements if you've never played the xbox version before. You can get an achievement just for cutting down a tree or opening a chest. That's stuff you can stumble across with about 10 seconds of starting the game.

It's also takes up about 50 bytes of disk space.

5 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Has anyone ever won any of the sweepstakes in this? I’ve entered a few of the free ones but I’m not sure about actually spending my points on them. 

I bet the people who win, put a lot of their points towards it. Probably 20,000 and more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2021 at 12:31, StoooTube said:

I just got my 2500 point bonus for reaching week 80. If it reset I’d be rather upset!

I'm especially annoyed that they aren't answering any support requests I log about it. Do we know if there's a way to get them to do something about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to guess these, being cocky and that and Elton John Greatest Hits almost screwed me and I got lucky lol. One year difference between that and Dark Side of the Moon WTF

Yep I went for guesses as well during my work break.  Got em all right but the pure guess for me was Simon & Garfunkel with Bridge Over Troubled Water or Carole King and Tapestry.  Again looking at womble9’s list only the one year between them.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Decided to guess these, being cocky and that and Elton John Greatest Hits almost screwed me and I got lucky lol. One year difference between that and Dark Side of the Moon WTF

Elton cost me 5 points on my guessing, got the rest tho!

Bit of a dick move putting ‘best of’s’ on there. Who cares when they came out?

”what’s your favourite Beatles album?”

”hmm, I’d have to go with “The Best of The Beatles”

58 minutes ago, Pob said:

Bit of a dick move putting ‘best of’s’ on there. Who cares when they came out?

”what’s your favourite Beatles album?”

”hmm, I’d have to go with “The Best of The Beatles”

For ages The Beatles Red & Blue albums were my favourites. 

MS pulling the usual billy bollocks stunt of having a game up for pre-order (in this case Mass Effect legendary edition) then days before launch, offering 6,000 points reward for pre-ordering, that doesn't count if you'd already ordered it :/ 

Anyway, yeah....6,000 points up today for pre-ordering Mass Effect.