Jump to content

Microsoft Rewards


stefcha
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, friedgold said:

With the Outriders punch card - not sure how it's worked in the past - but does downloading it via Game Pass count as a 'purchase' for the 6000 points?

 

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, peeveen said:

500 point FIFA 21 thing has appeared, just activate card then visit store, no need to download or play anything.

Yup! Just came her to let people know the exact same thing. No need to own or buy the game or anything peole

may want to grab it before it perhaps changes :).

 

Couple its 500 points with todays 150 streak bonus, the 1000 I’ll get today for the quest completionist and the 250 I’m going to chase down tonight for Rise and Dragon Age quests and I’m on for rather good rewards day. Hurrah :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

has anyone elses microsoft rewards daily sets completely stopped working for the PC? for the past 3 days now they haven't been working, the searches work but the daily sets lets me complete them, says complete once i've done it and says i've earned the points but I don't receive any points and they aren't checked off as complete on the list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

has anyone elses microsoft rewards daily sets completely stopped working for the PC? for the past 3 days now they haven't been working, the searches work but the daily sets lets me complete them, says complete once i've done it and says i've earned the points but I don't receive any points and they aren't checked off as complete on the list

All good here for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

has anyone elses microsoft rewards daily sets completely stopped working for the PC? for the past 3 days now they haven't been working, the searches work but the daily sets lets me complete them, says complete once i've done it and says i've earned the points but I don't receive any points and they aren't checked off as complete on the list

 

I tried to complete a daily set just after midnight a couple of days ago, and this happened. I put it down to the clocks changing, and it worked when I tried it later the same day. It's been fine since.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a 2000 April bonus points on the Rewards app which you can complete over the next few days. Seems pretty straightforward. 

 

Also, the Xbox Spring sale starts tonight: don't buy anything until at least tomorrow because they usually throw up a '5000 bonus reward points if you spend X amount in the sale' on the app. Anything you get before it shows up isn't counted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mdn2 said:

There's a 2000 April bonus points on the Rewards app which you can complete over the next few days. Seems pretty straightforward. 

 

Also, the Xbox Spring sale starts tonight: don't buy anything until at least tomorrow because they usually throw up a '5000 bonus reward points if you spend X amount in the sale' on the app. Anything you get before it shows up isn't counted. 

 

Is that on the xbox rewards app? If so I don't see it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

The April one? Yeah, it's up now. 

 

 

DSC_0467.JPG

 

 

Think im having issues, as i have lost my streak as well. Annoying, but shit happens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ry said:

Its there now. There is a task about "complete the top 10 punch card" but i dont see it anywhere. Anyone got any ideas?

I expect it'll appear shortly. If I recall, one of the monthly bonus cards earlier this month asked you to "activate the 10K gamerscore challenge" which wasn't due to appear for several days, so they have form for being a bit pre-emptive with these things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They seem to do 1,000pt+ things every month in the Xbox Rewards app now, which always reinvigorates me just as I'm getting despondent. My current aim is to save as much as possible between now and the end of the year and get myself a discount SSD expansion for Christmas. I love the achievement-based rewards - it makes it all the more satisfying when the achievement pops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Pob said:

They seem to do 1,000pt+ things every month in the Xbox Rewards app now, which always reinvigorates me just as I'm getting despondent. My current aim is to save as much as possible between now and the end of the year and get myself a discount SSD expansion for Christmas. I love the achievement-based rewards - it makes it all the more satisfying when the achievement pops.

 

Just make sure you don't redeem any points beforehand. 

 

I redeemed £100 worth and now only have a month to use them. I was going for the ssd as well but will just put it towards Resi 8 and a few games in the upcoming Easter sale. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well the rewards top 10 punchcard has shown up on my feed.  I just earned an achievement on ‘The Medium’ and the punchcard has recognised it, showing task 1/2 as completed, but when I click to activate the punch card nothing happens. 
 

Anybody having similar issues?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems to be a real mess. The top 10 card is there for me but won't activate even though the second task of getting 3 achievements has been completed. 

 

The weekly task sees my 3 achievements and I have a green tick however the April challenge only sees 2 of my 3 achievements!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Waggo said:

Well the rewards top 10 punchcard has shown up on my feed.  I just earned an achievement on ‘The Medium’ and the punchcard has recognised it, showing task 1/2 as completed, but when I click to activate the punch card nothing happens. 
 

Anybody having similar issues?


i literally did the same thing as you, down to the same game as well.

 

Getting the 1/2 marker too and activating the punch card does nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BubbleFish said:

Seems to be a real mess. The top 10 card is there for me but won't activate even though the second task of getting 3 achievements has been completed. 

 

The weekly task sees my 3 achievements and I have a green tick however the April challenge only sees 2 of my 3 achievements!


Just give it a bit of time. Everyone gets into a panic when these go up, wondering where the related punch cards are, etc. Usually takes 24-48 hours for it all to start working properly and achievements not tracking properly is common if you try to do them as soon as they go up. 
 

 

Same goes for punch cards not activating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Top 10 punchcard worked for me this morning. Unlocked an achievement in Minecraft Dungeons, it showed up and gave me the points. 

 

Rented Kong Vs Godzilla last night and it didn't show on the 'Rent or Buy 3 Movies' punchcard, though. :hmm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:


Just give it a bit of time. Everyone gets into a panic when these go up, wondering where the related punch cards are, etc. Usually takes 24-48 hours for it all to start working properly and achievements not tracking properly is common if you try to do them as soon as they go up. 
 

 

Same goes for punch cards not activating. 


Some punchcards don’t work full stop. Like the recent one for The Outer Worlds DLC, I used the punchcard to purchase the DLC, but did I get the 1,500 points? Did I fuck. All Xbox support could do was give me a link for a refund, but I wanted the DLC FFS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mdn2 said:

The Top 10 punchcard worked for me this morning. Unlocked an achievement in Minecraft Dungeons, it showed up and gave me the points. 

 

Rented Kong Vs Godzilla last night and it didn't show on the 'Rent or Buy 3 Movies' punchcard, though. :hmm:

There seems to always be a two day lag on that rental one. Think it's tied to the rental expiry period of 48hrs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Mr Do 71 said:


Some punchcards don’t work full stop. Like the recent one for The Outer Worlds DLC, I used the punchcard to purchase the DLC, but did I get the 1,500 points? Did I fuck. All Xbox support could do was give me a link for a refund, but I wanted the DLC FFS.

 

I had a big delay on that but it got there in the end. 

 

I did buy £37 of stuff from the Easter Sale collection 24 hours ago and its not punched me yet on the 5000 point bonus. I'm fairly sure it will though. :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Yiggy said:

 

I had a big delay on that but it got there in the end. 

 

I did buy £37 of stuff from the Easter Sale collection 24 hours ago and its not punched me yet on the 5000 point bonus. I'm fairly sure it will though. :unsure:

Yeah I bought AC Valhalla and no sign of those 5000 points here yet either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That top 10 reward is feeling a bit buggy. Wouldn't accept that I had started it, then yesterday it suddenly went to a tick. So I then went off to Halo and got an acheivement for killing 1000 jackels (which I was already very close to). Accepted that in the daily acheivement reward, and for another quest, but refused to pop in the top 10 rewards thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The daily achievement wouldn't pop last night or just now. So I closed the app from the guide with the quit option, reloaded and tried again and it worked. So maybe try that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, metallicfrodo said:

That top 10 reward is feeling a bit buggy. Wouldn't accept that I had started it, then yesterday it suddenly went to a tick. So I then went off to Halo and got an acheivement for killing 1000 jackels (which I was already very close to). Accepted that in the daily acheivement reward, and for another quest, but refused to pop in the top 10 rewards thing.


Same, I went onto Halo MCC and have popped 6 achievements and none of them activated the Top 10 punch card - I have played Halo Reach for the first time (massive Halo burnout, didn’t like ODST and next one I played was 5...) and it’s a bit good so every cloud....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the top 10 one I loaded up forza horizon 4 and just started some dlc I hadn't ever played (fortune Island). There's an achievement just for starting it. 

 

 

The Easter sale one hasn't popped for me yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.