Naieve

Capcom Beat-Em-Up Bundle, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC.

Final Fight
The King of Dragons
Captain Commando
Knights of the Round
Warriors of Fate
Armored Warriors
Battle Circuit

Yaaaaas, some of the best games in the 'big mans does the punching' genre. They should make a big dirty arcade stick to slot the switch into.

Shame no AVP, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs or Punisher but I imagine the licenses are a complete pain in the arse to deal with.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

They did Darkstalkers 2 & 3 as a bundle on PS360. It was really good, but I can never work out why they didn't include the original. I do like me some Darkstalkers.

Of all the capcom fighters Darkstalkers is the one I've clicked the least with, I really enjoy it but I'm still in SF2 / SFZero mode when I play it :)

39 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

I'm not really a fighting game nerd, but it plays the same as SF2, doesn't it?

I have this total mental block on Felicia. She always, always beats me. Always. 

I'm sure there's some Dark Force Power bonanza, maybe a bit like the SFZero 2 custom combos?

Nice surprise from the Direct, looking forward to this. Local and online co-op makes this a great package and if I’m right I think it’s £20, not too shabby.

£15.99 on Switch, even better

Edited by Junker

If the online's decent it could be worth a look. Nice to see the likes of Armored Warriors and Battle Circuit alongside more familiar names too. :) 

3 hours ago, gizmo1990 said:

Oooh, nice! :) 

Edit. Actually, just noticed the physical edition isn't released till December! Bah! :( 

The shipping costs as much as the game, too. <_< I can wait until December for some BELT ACTION, though!

Damn, I’d forgotten that Amazon jp require a separate account, plus international fees.

I’m tempted to wait too. That cover is awesome and I love physical versions. That p&p tho.. :(

Goes to Play Asia to check stock..

12 hours ago, grindmouse said:

So.... Switch for portable, or PS4 for Fightstick and online?

I’ve gone for the Switch for portability as I’ve still got Final Fight on Xbox One BC.

I really wish Double Dragon Neon would come to Switch though. More reasons to replay that with all the unlockables.

• Upvote 1