rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Opened gates for friends, dodo code is 8M11F

If anyone wants a nose about or a go at the maze :P

@Flams in thanks for turnips yesterday, please have a look round if there's anything you want me to order or make for you. I've also finished museum so am only getting fossil swaps if you need any. 

Edit: redd is here too but I think I bought the only legit art 

41 minutes ago, Laine said:

Thanks so much! Sorry for quick exit I was on the phone wrestling the baby and my 4 year old walked in and started frantically mashing buttons! 

I’ll come for a proper look later.

I figure you just couldn’t get a message in while I was chatting to my sister. I’ll let you know when the gate is open later, and see if I can find a pink drinks machine :) 

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Wait till you see the orange amp!

Does anyone know how many flowers will satisfy isabels endless requests for flowers?

That is one Isabel request that I never saw :lol:

So glad there isn't a too many flowers test like there is a too many trees! 8-)

56 minutes ago, Fuddle said:

If they just turn up eventually I’m happy to wait, but if its like the nook miles stuff where everyone has a different set, then I wouldn’t mind them. If you get some let me know and I’ll get you something back.

They are regular items that appear in the Cranny, if you change your mind at any point am happy to post them to you from my catalogue

• Upvote 1

I need to get rid of Tammi at some point. I'm not having druggies on my island and that girl is definitely on speed or crack judging by those eyes!

1 hour ago, b00dles said:

@Flams in thanks for turnips yesterday, please have a look round if there's anything you want me to order or make for you. I've also finished museum so am only getting fossil swaps if you need any. 

Incredible island, so much I wanted to steal ^_^

Got myself some lovely fake art and discovered theres a lunar lander in the game :o

1 hour ago, b00dles said:

Thanks for opening, I grabbed one of the fakes, there was still one painting available for someone else

Have opened up my town incase anyone fancies a wander, no special visitor today.

Few free recipes in the usual place

Town is open if anyone fancies an electric guitar or studio spotlight from Nooks. I’m away from the console. Dodo code is 8B7B8.

28 minutes ago, Monkeyboy said:

Town is open if anyone fancies an electric guitar or studio spotlight from Nooks. I’m away from the console. Dodo code is 8B7B8.

Ta - nipped in briefly but the guitar was more money than I have at the moment! Ended up buying some bags from Kicks anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Alexlotl said:

Ta - nipped in briefly but the guitar was more money than I have at the moment! Ended up buying some bags from Kicks anyway. 

I’ve got a spare electric guitar if you would be interested in some trades? Desperately need some outdoor furniture...

1 hour ago, Monkeyboy said:

Haha yeah, it’s not cheap. 70000 bells or something.

Wait, is it the hollowbody? What colour?

21 minutes ago, majic said:

I got Raymond the cat :omg:

Could you send him over to kill the bird that just moved in at my island? Lucah or something, his house looks like a wrestling ring. Seems he was kicked out from someone elses island but I can't remember which island he said he came from. 

Opening Summerisle for a bit if any kind soul wants to come water my flowers and jostle the mannequin army. Kicks is here with nowt much exciting and there’s a pedal board and kettle in Nooks.

There’s a few freebies by Nooks now and a makeshift cataloguing area in the rockery up in the residential area. 

22 hours ago, Broker said:

I’ve got a free kitchen units I can order but they’re mega expensive, like 200k plus.

This is definitely too rich for me just now, I just threw all my money in to random crap. :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rayn said:

Could you send him over to kill the bird that just moved in at my island? Lucah or something, his house looks like a wrestling ring. Seems he was kicked out from someone elses island but I can't remember which island he said he came from. 

It might be mine! (Daddy from Bloakes).

Have opened up for evening visitors as Celeste is in town.  She is in the far south of the island mostly on the beach to the left of the airport.  There is no sign of any shooting stars though

Raymond is crafting too, wooden low table

B75ADC25-7085-4232-93F7-F5E2FA05CCAF.thumb.jpeg.c6dc701f0227d31401f1086f5d4671c5.jpeg

Yeah it does! Took about a week but I’m happy with that. 

So, how much do gold petals sell for? How long do they take to how back? I assume nine of them is more lucrative than a fruit tree?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, GC Zombie said:

It might be mine! (Daddy from Bloakes).

YES, Bloakes was the island he mentioned. I’m starting to see why you kicked him out, what an annoying beak on that little wad of feathers.

4 hours ago, Broker said:

B75ADC25-7085-4232-93F7-F5E2FA05CCAF.thumb.jpeg.c6dc701f0227d31401f1086f5d4671c5.jpeg

Yeah it does! Took about a week but I’m happy with that. 

So, how much do gold petals sell for? How long do they take to how back? I assume nine of them is more lucrative than a fruit tree?

Congrats.

Gold petals are 1k per flower, as far as I remember. I think they regrow in 3 days.

1 hour ago, Rayn said:

YES, Bloakes was the island he mentioned. I’m starting to see why you kicked him out, what an annoying beak on that little wad of feathers.

Haha, I never wanted him. He was the 1st visitor in the campsite and I ignored him for days before I found out you have to accept the 1st one... 

We somehow managed to swap him for an even worse villager, Harry the cranky hippo. At this point we want Lucha back... 

I'll have to pop over and talk to him at some point, my boys are feeling guilty about kicking him out. They'll want to know he's turned up somewhere. 

20 minutes ago, GC Zombie said:

Haha, I never wanted him. He was the 1st visitor in the campsite and I ignored him for days before I found out you have to accept the 1st one... 

We somehow managed to swap him for an even worse villager, Harry the cranky hippo. At this point we want Lucha back... 

I'll have to pop over and talk to him at some point, my boys are feeling guilty about kicking him out. They'll want to know he's turned up somewhere. 

You guys are welcome at any time, just say when.

• Upvote 1

My little fenced off Money Tree farm is doing nicely. Working out you could move the saplings has been a game changer. Anyone know exactly how many days they take to grow? Everything online is frustatingly vague ("A few days", etc).

If I can manage to get in and do this daily, then it's a 21,000 bell yield every morning (30k off the tree, 1k from the glowing hole, 10k invested back in). Seems a safer bet than the stalk market! Just got to stop my daughter raiding them...

Morning campers!

I'm open to friends.

Redd's here, he has the quaint picture and common picture remaing. I'm pretty sure one of them is fake.

I'll be mostly afk, but knock yourself out!

EDIT: SOLD OUT!!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Alexlotl said:

My little fenced off Money Tree farm is doing nicely. Working out you could move the saplings has been a game changer. Anyone know exactly how many days they take to grow? Everything online is frustatingly vague ("A few days", etc).

If I can manage to get in and do this daily, then it's a 21,000 bell yield every morning (30k off the tree, 1k from the glowing hole, 10k invested back in). Seems a safer bet than the stalk market! Just got to stop my daughter raiding them...

I have 4 money tree slots in constant rotation, there is no variability in how long they take to grow and fruit, its always 5 days

Day 1: plant - Nursery Money Tree stage

Day 2: Small Young Money Tree stage

Day 3: Medium Young Money Tree stage

Day 4: Large Young Money Tree stage

Day 5: Money Tree stage - pick bells, chop down, reuse spot for new Nursery Money Tree

• Upvote 2