Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I have an incense burner and a Skull CD Player in my Nooks if anyone is interested. 

I'll be opening later on, as I'm 5 hours behind everyone and I'm meant to be working from home. :D 

3 minutes ago, mrpranny said:

Island is open! Had a ton of rain in the last few days and raining now. Caught 2 of the long sea dudes

SW-6710-3535-9415

Looking for stone lion-dog if anyone has that or similar. We have sub 100 bells turnip price but a old style rubbish bin , writing stool,  globe and a book in the store. Yeah! Oh and Sahara is here

Request sent!

2 minutes ago, Delargey said:

Is it just the orange version?

I don’t think so. It’s a bright pink. I’m no expert at all on hybrid stuff as I’ve not started breeding but I was under the impression it was the whole flower. This is just a single head. 

Just now, NexivRed said:

Yeah, two above it are red. 

Effect of the lights on in the shop and it’s just not worked properly?

Possibly. I’ve not noticed it until just now and have been playing most of the day. 

3 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Yeah, two above it are red. 

Effect of the lights on in the shop and it’s just not worked properly?

I think you’re right. From this angle you can see the window light shining on it...

AB682FB2-09C6-4AD1-8116-2F0E24DCFDA8.jpeg

Do we have a code sharing place for this? My eleven year old has started playing and doesn't really have any friends with a Switch.

SW-2611-3023-9829

Obviously friend him up if you have a kid, you're not a registered sex offender and your Animal Crossing gardens aren't full of hentai. 

43 minutes ago, bridger said:

Sorry if this is a silly question but can anyone advise what this single brighter coloured flower head is and why it’s bright? 

C5C08928-A056-4BD6-9864-9E80C35FBED5.jpeg

It's the light from the  window. :lol: