Animal Crossing: New Horizons

33 minutes ago, spork said:

I got a wand as my third prize. Not sure if I'll bother more. Might get a few more if I decide to do some fishing in a more casual basis but meh.

Once your Island is full so you ever get other residents wanting to move in randomly? I want to get rid of one of my residents but as far as I can tell the only way of forcing a replacement is with the NFC cards.

I've had one resident who said he wanted to leave but I made him stay.  You can talk to Isabel about ones you don't like and there is always the old hit them with the net approach too.  Am sure you will be able to get them out eventually.

On that note I finally managed to persuade Kid Cat to move in :wub:.  Had to invite him to the campsite several times and was worried that my final empty lot would get randomly occupied first as one had already gone while I was trying to get him to move in.

EVTkEPVUUAEnLXb.thumb.jpeg.76a6fe7d1ae9657a24dc5cb577babd57.jpeg

EVTkEPYUwAAVqTV.thumb.jpeg.f74ff5f88375e3b08cfea998f87f70db.jpeg

:omg:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sarkster said:

Hi all, haven’t been on these forums for years but it seems essential as I am now addicted to AC. 

Did someone want barbed wire fence diy plan? It’s on my nook mikes machine today. 

That was me!

Can you open with a Dodo code?

3 hours ago, NexivRed said:

But I seriously cba. All the prizes are fishing related. The only one I cared about was the wand for my museum, but it’s pot luck what you get.

Not even the fish brolly?

Screenshot_20200411-143153_Gallery.jpg

It may be that you have to have a certain level of progression, I'm sure all of us who have it have the upgraded plaza where you get new NPC visitors from time to time. Probably that. If you have it, a chap called CJ will be in your plaza today.

Just now, Popo said:

I need 7 water eggs to finish crafting the bunny day guff before tomorrow. Can I catch anything but fish? Can I ‘eck.

:wacko:

Bunny day spawns go up tomorrow so you should be fine to do it then I think.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Popo said:

I need 7 water eggs to finish crafting the bunny day guff before tomorrow. Can I catch anything but fish? Can I ‘eck.

:wacko:

I've got 4 on me right now that you can have and I'm open. Not sure if we're friends, but my code is in my sig and I'm open.

5 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

I've got 4 on me right now that you can have and I'm open. Not sure if we're friends, but my code is in my sig and I'm open.

Thanks Lyrical Donut, I’ll pop over! I’ll be wearing the full egg costume for maximum offence. 

Oh wait, how does one turn on signatures for the mobile version of the forum?

2 minutes ago, Popo said:

Thanks Lyrical Donut, I’ll pop over! I’ll be wearing the full egg costume for maximum offence. 

Oh wait, how does one turn on signatures for the mobile version of the forum?

Here's my code - 5371-2060-1455

I’m AFK open:  1T15Y

beachfront swap shop (left as you arrive) with some spare fishing tourney stuff inc wand, 8 spare fossils and a few bunny day plans (merry balloons and vanity).

leave anything you’re swapping on the sand in front of the grass ta :)

15 minutes ago, sarkster said:

I’m AFK open:  1T15Y

beachfront swap shop (left as you arrive) with some spare fishing tourney stuff inc wand, 8 spare fossils and a few bunny day plans (merry balloons and vanity).

leave anything you’re swapping on the sand in front of the grass ta :)

I’ll pop over! I forgot to bring anything worth swapping, sorry! Love your shelf unit thing above the door in your house! What is it? 

46 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

What d'ya get for 300 points then?

Pretty sure it’s (don’t click if you’d prefer the surprise)

Spoiler

a gold trophy. Bronze for 150 and silver for 200 I think. 

• Upvote 1