rllmuk
Mr Do 71

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I did a search to see if I could find that photo @Mrweh or @dizogg altered of that girl @grindmouse was trying to bang back in his DiscoStu days, where they stuck a massive speech bubble over her saying “EGGZ” but I couldn’t find it. But anyway, that.

• Empathy 1

9 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

I did a search to see if I could find that photo @Mrweh or @dizogg altered of that girl @grindmouse was trying to bang back in his DiscoStu days, where they stuck a massive speech bubble over her saying “EGGZ” but I couldn’t find it. But anyway, that.

It's been 16 years, mate.

By all means recreate it with AC characters, but we don't need that creepiness.

Sorry, it’s just that something in Animal Crossing seemed to subliminally shout “EGGZ” at me while playing recently.

• Upvote 1

FJKTW

Santiago is open for visitors.

stay off my flowers!

Spoiler

KK is on at 6pm

Player spreadsheet updated as follows:

• Added columns for native fruit and flowers
  • New sheet for people to write anything they are looking for or offering. I suggest players take one row and maintain their list there but if people want to use multiple rows that's fine too. Other than the header everyone should be able to edit the rest of the sheet

Reminder of link (unchanged): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KrDETHY2apv5_CTVaMLIAls1JDpgMy4gxw8KBnrssLo/edit?usp=sharing

• Upvote 3

Was just about to go to a random island for some pilfering. Ended up agreeing to build houses. Now my pockets are occupied with several build kits which I can't store at my home.

Any advice on picking spots for three houses?  Just wanting to pick a good spot that I won't regret later. Then I can go forth and get me some more stuff......

Question regarding K.K.Slider

Spoiler

He came this morning and I had the credits sequence, he said at the end he would come every Saturday night, no sign of him now, is it not 6pm it starts? Maybe he'll start coming next week?

54 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Question regarding K.K.Slider

Hide contents

He came this morning and I had the credits sequence, he said at the end he would come every Saturday night, no sign of him now, is it not 6pm it starts? Maybe he'll start coming next week?

Probably not till next week for you, he's been hanging around all day in my game.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, moosegrinder said:
5 hours ago, spanx said:

If anyone has stuff to sell/trade to make Mr Businesses Very Important Business Office better please let me know...

image.thumb.jpeg.a15a3c589245ad00a6be8b17f23dc716.jpeg

I think I can order a stack of documents. I also have an “essay set” which is paper and a fountain pen. 
I also have an office chair. 

If you want it all, I can pick it up and drop it for you when you come to my island, and then it’ll appear in your “items to order” list. 

4 hours ago, spanx said:

Ooh one of those would be perfect. 

I actually have a spare one in my storage. 

2 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

I put a request out for a fax machine in the AC:NH Trading folder. Still looking. Will you be open later? 

If you can’t get it, I have a sort of metallic brown one. 

8 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

I think I can order a stack of documents. I also have an “essay set” which is paper and a fountain pen. 
I also have an office chair. 

If you want it all, I can pick it up and drop it for you when you come to my island, and then it’ll appear in your “items to order” list. 

I actually have a spare one in my storage. 

If you can’t get it, I have a sort of metallic brown one. 

I'd like an office chair. And an apple chair ;)

What can I get you in return? Otherwise it'll have to be bells, which is equally fine. But stuff >cash every time, right?

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just gone into one of my rooms in my house which has turnips I forgot about! Buying turnips at the crack of dawn pissed :(

Anyone got a decent price.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

I'm just going to sit here in Pazuzu and wait out this ridiculous egg based 'celebration' of the death and alleged rising of your false prophet...

20200404_193558.thumb.jpg.c5f0b66b360bf1c497fdfb14019c57d4.jpg

Apart, of course, from trying to raise 100,000 bells in order to buy some  turnips tomorrow as the eggs have killed my revenue streams.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I'm just going to sit here in Pazuzu and wait out this ridiculous egg based 'celebration' of the death and alleged rising of your false prophet...

20200404_193558.thumb.jpg.c5f0b66b360bf1c497fdfb14019c57d4.jpg

Apart, of course, from trying to raise 100,000 bells in order to buy some  turnips tomorrow as the eggs have killed my revenue streams.

This is amazing.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, gingerling said:

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just gone into one of my rooms in my house which has turnips I forgot about! Buying turnips at the crack of dawn pissed :(

Anyone got a decent price.

129?

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

129?

That may have to do thanks. I will give it another hour if that's okay?

2 minutes ago, gingerling said:

Sure.

7 minutes ago, gingerling said:

I’m 183. I can open. 

I’m open. Feel free to add me as a friend too. 

code: 26KCF 

get your shit fried chicken here. 

17 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

This is amazing.

Pazuzu is always open to followers provided they bring offerings and take nothing but salvation. 

Strict dress code. 

6 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

I’m open. Feel free to add me as a friend too. 

code: 26KCF 

get your shit fried chicken here. 

Nice flooring

• Upvote 1

My next race competition will have the choice of either bells as the prize, or the red race car bed!

• Upvote 1

I wanted to move my shop as it wasn't in line with the other houses. 

Little did I know it doesn't disappear when you buy the new kit.

I basically want to move it down one grid space so it won't let me build. 

Very annoying. Now I need to place it out the way. Wait a couple days. Spend another 50k buying another kit. Wait another couple days. 

Grrr. 

1 minute ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I wanted to move my shop as it wasn't in line with the other houses. 

Little did I know it doesn't disappear when you buy the new kit.

I basically want to move it down one grid space so it won't let me build. 

Very annoying. Now I need to place it out the way. Wait a couple days. Spend another 50k buying another kit. Wait another couple days. 

Grrr. 

I'd suggest you might want to just leave it where it is until you get the island editor, because you may want to change your mind yet again :)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

My next race competition will have the choice of either bells as the prize, or the red race car bed!

Ohhhh!

I want to take part please.

Are you on my friends list?

39 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

image.png.a7ae6ae99eef097117a46e2119e80b5b.png

I’m done ignoring eggs for the day and there’s still not much to see on my island, but the hedgehogs have punk attire and Celeste is walking around if anyone cares about any of that, so I’ll leave the gates open until 10.

9K913

2 minutes ago, DC Lemon said:

I’m done ignoring eggs for the day and there’s still not much to see on my island, but the hedgehogs have punk attire and Celeste is walking around if anyone cares about any of that, so I’ll leave the gates open until 10.

9K913

Spoiler

I believe having Celeste walking about means you’ll have a cool meteor showing tonight :)