rllmuk
Down by Law

Streets of Rage IV - PS4 / XB1 / PC / Switch - Out Now!

I had that string too when looking at the SoR4 page. But the SoR4 entry in my wishlist had a buy button (and 10% off too).

5 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

I had that string too when looking at the SoR4 page. But the SoR4 entry in my wishlist had a buy button (and 10% off too).

I deleted it and readded to my wishlist and could see it! Bought :lol:

• Upvote 1

It’s up on Gamepass, you have to search though.

I can't believe after all these years I'm installing a brand new Streets of Rage game :omg:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, DC said:

It’s up on Gamepass, you have to search though.

Xbox Game Pass? Just searched and it isn't there (in the UK).

Just now, teddymeow said:

Xbox Game Pass? Just searched and it isn't there (in the UK).

It is. You have to go to the store and search manually. It's not showing on the Gamepass tab yet. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lorfarius said:

I just get a "string(10) "1588258800"" message where the buy box usually is. Shows it on the webpage as well :(

Really weird - I'm getting that too. No pricing information, no option to buy. I've added it to my wishlist, and can add to cart from there directly, but not from the game page if I click on it. That's a massive balls-up on someone's part.

I'm so tempted by this, but need to check my bank balance before buying. I do like a scrolling beat-em-up even if they're not one of my main genres, but this looks properly special. Really itching to give it a go.

• Upvote 1

Downloading on Xbox now....

I have a very excited 11 year old who I have promised can play co-op with me

• Upvote 1

Anyone with the pc version fancy doing me a favour please?

Under options there're some galleries stuff and i would love the Axel picture HD to use as a desktop wallpaper if anyone has a means of screen grabbing it please?

24 minutes ago, Arn Ironjaw said:

Anyone with the pc version fancy doing me a favour please?

Under options there're some galleries stuff and i would love the Axel picture HD to use as a desktop wallpaper if anyone has a means of screen grabbing it please?

If no-one else does I'll try it when my internet isn't being a bitch. How come you can't grab it? Can't screen print and drop it into Gimp or something?

Anyone know what resolution this runs on Switch vs PS4 Pro? Will probably grab the Switch version but tempted by PS4 if it runs at 4k.

1 minute ago, Stoppy2000 said:

Anyone playing the switch version yet? Any impressions of it? 

2 hours ago, Sane said:

For anyone still wondering about Switch performance, this is from Nintendolife's review:

1 minute ago, moosegrinder said:

If no-one else does I'll try it when my internet isn't being a bitch. How come you can't grab it? Can't screen print and drop it into Gimp or something?

Im on the xbox version. 

The lack of ability to defend in any way is a bit... Irritating. Seems like something that should have been put in even if it's a parry system or something.

• Upvote 3

Played up until the second stage boss on the Switch. No performance issues and seems to be in 1080p.

EDIT: Also around £15 from the SA eShop.

Just now, Calashnikov said:

Any non-Nintendo biased websites or players able to confirm whether it runs PS4-perfectly or not? :lol:

Yes according to DF Retro with no frame drops on standard or Pro.

Just now, Lorfarius said:

Yes according to DF Retro with no frame drops on standard or Pro.

I got that, sorry my post was worded horribly. I meant has anywhere confirmed whether or not the Switch version runs as well as the PS4 version :hat: 

3 hours ago, Down by Law said:

Cor blimey guvnor it's a bit good this and surprisingly tough too. Trying to undo decades of muscle memory by pressing attack to pick stuff up is going to take some getting used too !

Theres a legacy mode in control options. Reverts it all to 3 buttons (attack to pick up items etc). 

• Upvote 1