Mr Do 71

Edge #323 25th Anniversary Edition

myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/edge25 as in the ad above, takes you to the website homepage and searching 'edge' on the site, doesn't bring the boxset up yet either. waiting for general sale of the issue before posting the page?

Guile edition for me! Looking forward to giving it a read later; glad to see that Hollow Knight received such a fantastic score and no doubt that the Dead Cells review will give me the final excuse needed to take the plunge.

25 years is some achievement so a massive congratulations to all involved! :blah:

• Upvote 1

I distinctly remember buying the first issue at my local newsagent. My Mum complained about the high price for a daft magazine.  I would have been 15 and remember walking home after school with it.  I even took it to Orlando to read on our family holiday that October.  Good times.

Dead Cells and Hollow Knight? They probably met the quotient of FromSoft comparisons pretty quickly this issue ;) 

Oh, and I got the Chief cover, so yay.

3 minutes ago, p1nseeker said:

When are these in shops? Happy to go scouting around Leeds for folks desperate for a particular one.

16th August.

• Upvote 2