CovisGod

Fallout 76 - Prepare Your GaaS Masks

I'd quite like a new Fallout rather than simply releasing the old ones again and charging full price for them to be honest. PC, PS4 and XBOX would be nice. 

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit sick of people getting excited for remakes at this stage. You've already played them. I hope it's Fallout 5, I doubt it is. I'll be happy with a NV style spinoff.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I would rather see Obsidian make a new Fallout game than Fallout 5. I had fun with 4 but all in all it was a big disappointment compared to 3 and NV.

Edited by Stevie
5 not 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Empathy 1

All of the above is my guess

It'll be some sort of Fallout Anniversary edition:

Remaster of Fallout 3

VR Fallout 3 and Fallout 4

Switch port

Just now, dave7g said:

Fallout on Switch wouldn't get the hype train out of the station like this.

Which is why it'll be a remaster of an earlier game and will come out for everything. Kinda like Dark Souls. 

After Fallout 4 I'm kinda done with all things Fallout unless it's Obsidian developing or another studio of similar quality when it comes to crafting RPGs. But another Fallout from Bethesda doesn't interest me at all.

• Upvote 4
  • Empathy 2

1 minute ago, dave7g said:

Time spent on remasters could be spent creating something new, it's just a money grab.

Different teams doing different things.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, dave7g said:

Time spent on remasters could be spent creating something new, it's just a money grab.

Bethesda can only do one thing at a time. 

5 minutes ago, dave7g said:

Fallout 3 is my favourite game of all time, if they were to announce a Remaster whith all the DLC that I can take to work with me on the Switch and play on my lunch break id be all over it. 

I'd obviously much prefer a new game but I'm happy to buy any of the Remasters if there's a Switch version

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1