Minion

RLLMUK Driveclub Weekly Time Trial Challenge 2018

6 hours ago, PDogg said:

Happy to organise a few challenges if peeps want to keep going? Anyone mind a TT and a drift?

Count me in dude! 

4 hours ago, PDogg said:

Cool beans I will probably send them out tomorrow at some point, a TT and drift challenge :)

Reporting in for 9th place on the drift challenge, sir.

Actually, this is perfect. Leave the DC disc in for these challenges, and escape reality with digital no man's sky the rest of the time :p

see, thi is why I double-dipped on driveclub. Digital is sooo convenient.

triple-dipped if you count driveclub vr

[edit]

quadruple-dipped if you count the PS+ version too

Edited by SeanR

12 hours ago, PDogg said:

Cool beans I will probably send them out tomorrow at some point, a TT and drift challenge :)

Can you add me in? Not that I've got hardly any cars but if not it'll give me something to work towards :)

PSN stefchauk

New challenges sent, let me know if anyone didn't receive them , it's a long process ticking everyone off a huge list so I might have missed someone.

Good luck!

32 minutes ago, PDogg said:

New challenges sent, let me know if anyone didn't receive them , it's a long process ticking everyone off a huge list so I might have missed someone.

Good luck!

Cheers, I'll have a look in the morning!

13 hours ago, PDogg said:

Good luck!

It is a pain but if you have everyone on your friends and choose driveclub friends only it does make a bit easier, if that helps at all.

On 26/07/2018 at 07:19, SeanR said:

see, thi is why I double-dipped on driveclub. Digital is sooo convenient.

triple-dipped if you count driveclub vr

[edit]

quadruple-dipped if you count the PS+ version too

Stop dipping! 

Challenges picking up pace now, bring it on on the drift Neil!!

I'll post up a drift video soon in case it helps anyone :)

• Upvote 2

I got the drift challenge, but not a TT one. Sadly I can't do the drift one as I don't have the required car, need to get my driver level up (which I am doing now!). But if you can resend the TT one, that would be brill!

11 minutes ago, Vorgot said:

I got the drift challenge, but not a TT one. Sadly I can't do the drift one as I don't have the required car, need to get my driver level up (which I am doing now!). But if you can resend the TT one, that would be brill!

Will do buddy, sorry about the car I thought these would be fine!

22 minutes ago, PDogg said:

Will do buddy, sorry about the car I thought these would be fine!

Don't worry, my problem for not progressing enough! Working through the single player now

3 hours ago, PDogg said:

I really don't like drift because I'm shit at it but that time trial challenge you set is awesome! Please keep them coming :)

8 minutes ago, Minion said:

I really don't like drift because I'm shit at it but that time trial challenge you set is awesome! Please keep them coming :)

Watch my drift video and keep trying dude :)Sometimes just turning the car starts the drift, no handbrake required, then you have to balance it and retain speed coming out of the drift. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, PDogg said:

Ahh, I’m really not used to drifting but I run you close until the 2nd drift section where my Karius like abilities show their true colours :omg: oh, and there is a new time for you to beat in the TT.. achieved after a few beers......unless in the time I posted this you’ve already beaten me

Still not got access to the drift one as I don't have the car, but I'll be on the tt again later if I can force myself off No Mans Sky. The course and car you picked are brilliant btw, it's a lot of fun