With Gotham ending, Bruno Heller is doing another pre-Batman show, with Danny Cannon. Pennyworth is, of course, about Alfred. He's a former SAS soldier who forms a security company and goes to work for Thomas Wayne. Set in 60s London. Premium cable network Epix has ordered a 10-episode season.

Huh, Gotham is ending? Wonder what the logo will look like.

Trying to imagine the words 'Pennyworth' in huge embossed text with guns and explosions and CIA badges coming out the wazoo

Well I thought you couldn’t scrape the bottom of the barrel more than the adventures of Superman's granddad. They showed me.

• Upvote 1

A riveting ten-episode documentary about the life cycle of bats that’s actually a backdoor pilot for the origins of the Batcave.

• Upvote 1

They've got their villain. Paloma Faith.

I see she has acted before, but I've only seen one thing she was in and I don't remember if she was any good.