myoozikk

Formula One - 2018 Season

Things with faces that say kill me now, the pain is too much, it gets worse the more angles you see it from. At least nobody can sit on those sidepods now.

Dc22PQUW0AAQB45.jpg

Ferrari don't want to be left behind in the ugly stakes either.

5y0ayjpr50x01.jpg

• Upvote 2

99% sure the Ferrari ears are “these do absolutely nothing, except force our title rivals to waste loads of time and money figuring that out” fodder.

22 hours ago, Vespa Alex said:

Per year, but it’s only highlights on demand

If that’s like the terrestrial coverage with about two thirds of the race, a few hours after live, that’s fine by me. 

Expect it looks like we don’t get the highlights in the U.K.  Bah. I’d have paid for that as can’t often watch live. 

56 minutes ago, Bushtopher said:

Expect it looks like we don’t get the highlights in the U.K.  Bah. I’d have paid for that as can’t often watch live. 

So what do we get then? 

I will be very surprised if Hartley is still a Torro Rosso driver next season. Thankfully he's ok but the back of his car is completely destroyed.

Ferrari's new mirror has been deemed illegal from the next race.

Monaco historic is on quest if you're bored and lonely this afternoon.

TBF there's some decent hooning taking place....

• Upvote 1

Normal service resumed and Bottas is very close to Hamilton's lap time. Should be a good race assuming they all survive turn one.

• Upvote 1

Can Williams afford to sack both drivers? Plan B will be in the car before Monaco at this rate.

ELMS is live streaming at the moment too, looks very close with a large field of cars. Monza always makes slightly moist....

We are off to Germany in a few weeks, going to buy a subscription to F1 TV Pro (gf has a German bank account + address). Curious to see what it will be like. 

Big thanks to the EU regulators for the Cross-border portability of online content services legislation. 8-)

19 hours ago, marsh said:

Can Williams afford to sack both drivers? Plan B will be in the car before Monaco at this rate.

I don't think the drivers are their problem. Stroll and Sirotkin aren't actually that bad compared to the kind of people who've made F1 in the past, both are champions in feeder series, both have decent experience in single seaters.

They've just built a pup, they have no idea how to develop it, F1 is REALLY close these days, Mercedes doesn't have the advantage they did and even Sauber now have a modern engine and a bit of cash.

• Upvote 2

Williams is a sad situation. They’ve been a factory team for one manufacturer or another for years of their history, and yet they still end up at the back of the field now. 

Track seems a lot clearer than I expected considering. Everything seems to have flown off to the sides.

Grosjean needs some penalty points for that. Absolutely disgraceful.

And Bottas bottled it again. What a surprise.

Gro’s onboard shows a big twitch from Mag that looks like it spooked him but still terrible stuff to spin & smoke up the track like that.