Cyhwuhx

Dark Souls Remastered - Switch version delayed to Summer 2018

On which platform will you remaster death?  

251 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Colonel Panic said:

He’s a software engineer, maybe he can write some CSS for Blight Town. 

CSS is only for presentation, not logic; I believe the Souls series all use Sony's internal PhyreEngine, not something I'm familiar with. I've programmed games in SFML, Love2D and Unity.

• Downvote 5

@Kirby sometimes the forum does this weird thing where it stores an old half finished post and keeps restoring it when you try to write a new one, especially when you’re using the mobile version. Might be worth taking a look at as you seem to have been posting the exact same thing in this thread over and over again for about a week.

• Upvote 4

You'd think posting the cover is fine, that's just extra advertising. I think. Just don't post scans of actual content inside!

Now I can't wait to see what edge makes of it. Dark Souls content is the best content :)

2 hours ago, jonamok said:

From resetera, assume it's okay to post stuff like this on here:

BANNED! 

1 hour ago, Davros sock drawer said:

Is there a better feeling in gaming than reaching and lighting a new bonfire/lantern? 

That bonfire in Sen’s Fortress especially...

To any newbie Switch players, there isn't a bonfire in Sen's Fortress, well not that I found.   8-)

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, jonamok said:

Is trolling a bannable/warnable offense? Cos that last Switch DaS post from NEG2.0 is asking for it.

It should be. We should be more like Resetera in that regard. Kirby would be long gone due to his killer combo of shitposting and his “exclusive” leaks in the Smash thread. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Hawklord said:

Yep watched last night. Keep 'em coming :) 

You must've been up late!! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

1 hour ago, robdood said:

You must've been up late!! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

Yeah I think you had literally just posted the vid lol

Professional looking videos. I'd have perhaps mentioned that upgrading your weapons is more important than levelling your character. Different to some RPGs.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Professional looking videos. I'd have perhaps mentioned that upgrading your weapons is more important than levelling your character. Different to some RPGs.

Thanks! 

And I hear you about the upgrades, but I don't think it's quite as clear cut as X is more important than Y.  

What I'm aiming to do is show people how to read the upgrade / level up screens to make their own decisions based on the information in the game. 

• Upvote 3

Depends how much it is, but that's great news. You could strongly argue that the value wasn't there for existing PC players, given the existence of DSfix. 

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Radish said:

Depends how much it is, but that's great news. You could strongly argue that the value wasn't there for existing PC players, given the existence of DSfix. 

I wouldn't usually say this, but given they released a semi-broken PC port (and it's still in that state) which is only fixed by a fan mod, perhaps Remastered should be free for PC owners.

• Downvote 5

4 hours ago, Radish said:

50% off according to Eurogamer. Off what though?