rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
JohnC

Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek

Good news, if only for the fact that this will mean Simon Pegg gets no where near the script.

• Upvote 4

"Hey, whattya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high?"

"Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?"

"No, that's a borg drone. They assimilated my wife."

• Upvote 7

Ain’t no fuckin’ ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of mind meld differs from mine, but, you know, touchin’ his wife’s face, and stickin’ your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain’t the same fuckin’ ballpark, it ain’t the same league, it ain’t even the same fuckin’ sport. Look, mind melds don’t mean shit.

• Upvote 3

When you absolutely, positively have to stun every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitute.

• Upvote 3

It would have to be the least Tarantino film he's ever made to even stand a chance of working. Maybe similar to what Kevin Smith tried to do with Red State.

I can't really be doing with the idea of Starfleet officers listening to obscure late 1970s funk arranged by RZA and casually referring to non-human races as "space niggers".

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dug said:

"Is there a sign out front that says 'dead Klingon storage?'"

2 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Did you notice a sign out in front of my ship that said "Dead Klingon Storage"? 

That's a bingo!!!!

• Upvote 3

I would 100% watch Worf and Riker chatting shit whilst driving a shuttle with Jungle Boogie in the background.

"You know what they call coffee on Qu'onos?"

• Upvote 3

With Patrick Stewart openly making it known that he’d love to reprise Jean Luc Picard one more time for Tarantino. 

“Make it so, motherfucker!”

what a mental film this is going to be. 

• Upvote 1

I'm no big Star Trek fan, but for me the franchise has always seemed like a fun adventure for all ages. So an R rating fucking boggles the mind.

• Upvote 1