smithstock

Everybody's Golf (PS4) Clubhouse

I haven’t switched on my PS4 much this year and my PS+ must have expired by now. I could still do the rounds but Sony will need to show some irresistible Last of Us 2 multiplayer footage next week for me to sub again.

A golf game to compare with this on Switch can’t come soon enough.

25 minutes ago, Spleen said:

Missed round 1, gutted. 

Stupid updates when I tried. 

Jump in for these rounds fella, it's not too late. I had a pityful attempt in round 1 anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Petey said:

Got very lucky with getting some perfect shots with the vanishing gauge!

It's timing isn't it, really off-putting at first, but in reality you can get PI with your eyes closed.

Opppps sorry guys @Petey is gonna have to play 3rd place as I've sold this now.i was just playing the tour games and then jumping on something else so thought I'd get rid.

I'll be back one day....

I’ve only just seen this too! What do I win?!?

What is the format of the final round? Match play or individual scores and lowest wins?

Thanks for doing this @smithstock over the past year, it's been a fun game to play, was going to download golf club 1 or 2 yesterday but they're like £30 each so I'll wait till tne new ones out and see if it's worth getting. And Thanks for partnering up with me for our 12 hour sessions on release day :lol:

• Upvote 1