PK

Destiny 2 PC players

I have been thinking about our next lair in terms of sector coverage. I would suggest we have some sort of order to how many people we have on each sector. almost regardless of which colours we need to cook. for example:

1) we should not have sectors that have no one for a round because adds build up. at least one person should cover each side, even if we are not cooking on it. 

This is to make sure at least some adds are cleared and there is no build up. if we don't need to cook in that sector that person would just deal with adds.

2) we should always have 3 people in the main sector to ensure there are not too many adds when we start the damage phase. 

what do you guys think?

Confirmed Eater of Fucking Worlds raid on Monday 815 chaps. The team is as follows (all confirmed):

@Larsen B on drums and ushering

@Moodmon on criticism of my fashion choices and countdowns

@Siri to periodically tell mood to fuck off and JUST DO IT!

@Mau on platforming high jinx

@Oz on ensuring expediency in starting encounters and the occasional premature wipe

@Karde on the occasional extremely polite frustration and, let's face it, the carry.

giphy (12).gif

• Upvote 1

Aaand we done it with worryingly little fuss. Which is a shocker, considering that we spent three hours on Argos last time.

SO. We've dicked everything that the game offers, outside of prestige raids. As a formal thing, how is everyone doing in terms of gear? As mentioned in the Discord, I'm missing two pieces of Titan Armour, but I still need to get Legend of Acrius.

I'll be around tonight if anybody else wants to run that specific Arms Dealer mission for their shotgun, as well. I think it's a good idea that we all got it before we upgrade it via the prestige raid.

I've got Prestige Acrius and the 335 chest piece left to officially do. Of course Raid mods and MW armour start at the end of the month.

I've also never done a single Ikora meditation but I'm not too worried about that.

I have all exotics for my titan and all exotics for my warlock (missing some bullshit gloves that I'll get this weekend). I have all raid armour for the old raid for my titan and nearly all eater of worlds stuff (minus the helmet and chest). I have all prophecy weapons too. I have bought all exotics for my Hunter that have been for sale. I have never raided with anything but the titan so no raid gear for any other class. my huntress is level 15 at the moment. I think it is time to prestige guys. who's with me!

5 hours ago, Siri said:

Aaand we done it with worryingly little fuss. Which is a shocker, considering that we spent three hours on Argos last time.

SO. We've dicked everything that the game offers, outside of prestige raids. As a formal thing, how is everyone doing in terms of gear? As mentioned in the Discord, I'm missing two pieces of Titan Armour, but I still need to get Legend of Acrius.

I'll be around tonight if anybody else wants to run that specific Arms Dealer mission for their shotgun, as well. I think it's a good idea that we all got it before we upgrade it via the prestige raid.

I am not 100% sure about tonight but if I can get on I defo will. How are you doing for Thursday? Prestige then?

You mean the 25th. My birthday's the 26th, and that's on Friday!

I'll be around if needed, I booked a long weekend off for the above reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siri said:

You mean the 25th. My birthday's the 26th, and that's on Friday!

I'll be around if needed, I booked a long weekend off for the above reason.

Thanks SIri. Fixed! we are only missing a couple for another raid. Maybe prestige? ;)

@Moodmon? @Mau

15 hours ago, sbrandon111 said:

Me! 

Have added you Stevie. Let's see if we get one more for a raid.

I am sadly at work.  However I will be passing on good vibes through the medium of being salty at work.  Plus I will be handing out these completely clean and not infected at all dollar bills should you complete the raid.

So I've finally got my arse into gear with this and levelled up to 300+. There's a few of us who want to do the raid, but need a couple more. No idea about best times and such yet, just seeing if we can get to 6 first.

47 minutes ago, sbrandon111 said:

Is it tonight the raid is on? I never put it in my diary....

Think we could only get 4 or 5 tonight so raid is looking like Monday unless we accidentally have a crew.