rllmuk
tnman

rllmuk Overlords [MUKO] - Destiny 2 Xbox One & PC Clan Roster

22 hours ago, Mammas_Boy said:

Hello fellow people, 

Can I get JonSnoPatrol #2457 invited to the PC clan? 

He isn't a member of Rllmuk but he is a dear friend of mine and is now in the Discord with us. 

Cheers!

Your mate is very welcome but if you could direct him to the clan page to request to join that would make it much simpler than me inviting the wrong numbered JonSnoPatrol if he's the 2,457th one.

• Upvote 1

Just applied for clan membership over on PC, as Bojangle. Played the game back at launch on PS4 and decided to check it out again on PC when they gave it away, needless to say it suckered me right in again and have just bought Forsaken. :)

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Larsen B said:

By default they expire after a day. Not sure if Karde or Oz ticked the box for it to last forever but I guarantee I have: https://discord.gg/XmVuPuD

The Larsen B guarantee. Satisfaction, or he'll refund the quid he saved to undercut the competition.

• Upvote 1

Would I be alright joining you guys on PC?  Have sent an invite request via the link in this thread.  I'm trying to catch up on about 2 years of content which I never got round to playing so can't really contribute a huge amount yet :unsure:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, tnman said:

@PK your avatar reminds me that I never did finish reading Bone.

You should, it's ace.  He did a prequel book as well, which you've just reminded me I never finished reading!

Thanks for adding me.  Other than the clan bounties from Hawthorne is there anything else specific I should be contributing towards?  And do you guys have a Discord?

9 hours ago, PK said:

Thanks for adding me.  Other than the clan bounties from Hawthorne is there anything else specific I should be contributing towards?  And do you guys have a Discord?

Nah, we're max clan level this season so there's nothing you can contribute even if you wanted to.

@Siri runs the Discord. :)

27 minutes ago, tnman said:

Nah, we're max clan level this season so there's nothing you can contribute even if you wanted to.

@Siri runs the Discord. :)

I don't run it, but I sure can send an invite!

https://discord.gg/TQ6MKP

PS. Everyone is terrible on the discord, be prepared

• Upvote 1

Hi all, can I get my request to join on Xbox approved please?

The clan I was kindly joined to for Forsaken have all but stopped playing, it's normally just me and @moosegrinder (whom I suspect will also want to join as well). I have played Destiny since day 1, never actually done any Raids (anecdotally, the one time I tried with a previous clan on PS4 was a nightmare which put me right off as instructions from the 'pro players' were unclearly imparted) and seldom do Nightfalls (as I generally have no other buggers to play Destiny with), but I'm always up for a nice pootle around shooting stuff in the face and would like to get deeper into this.

• Upvote 1

@tnman pull your finger out Dom.

@Tetchy @auntyclimax a core 4/5 of us are on regularly. We've done all the raids and Sherpad a few fair few on their first run. We don't take it too serious and we're all in the same boat with the new one.

Might have a slot or two open for a run at Garden this week if you're high enough. Might just mean the first two encounters as I'm only 925 myself.

• Upvote 1