rllmuk
McSpeed

Gran Turismo Sport - Mondays 8:30 PM UK forum races!

Depends on the car in my experience, the Merc is quite frugal where as the Mclaren likes a drink and having to play catch up after the first corner incident I was over driving it roasting my tyres. I think if I'd have got remotely near the back of @mexos then it's a closer finish. The two mistakes he made were followed up by errors on my part. Great racing though, you do find yourself watching the gap when leading and hoping you can keep hitting your marks.

• Upvote 1

The Mercs quite hard on its tyres too from my experience (which may be just my driving style), the fronts in particular lead to major understeer

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GwiDan said:

Oh man can we do an extra night tonight just running S2000s in the rain?

Next Monday night settled then :)

Although I'd love to do this with Scooby's, too!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, parrapatheslapper said:

Also I think it has new music but it may just be that it is now more random than it was before.

Is this on it?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, GwiDan said:

Was Monza possible without a pit stop?

I tried and failed, I did lose the slipstream pretty early which killed it. The right car would be possible but would require a bunch of slipstream help

7 hours ago, mexos said:

One bloody tenth... whatever I try I just can’t find it. 

B23C2D64-1307-4666-95D5-FE07241DAF3E.thumb.jpeg.9bf4fa13d6ac936da26c7325af5ba8b2.jpeg

Fair play, to get 111th in the world is a monumental effort 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, marsh said:

Does it actually tell you how many people have participated?

Can't find it online, maybe in the game when looking at leaderboards there is a way?

Can I just say once more how I love the way this game is still flourishing here two year after release :) 

The proof is having lots of nice new folk in recently, such as @beenabadbunny and@fretnoise as well as @Throbin Hood and old friend @rev-happy performance!

Now we await the grand return of the @Meatball... (And others are still very much welcome to join too!)

• Upvote 3

Yeah it's great to have some new faces. As summer finishes and people are inside playing games a bit more hopefully we can get a few more people onboard. 

I LIKE BIG GRIDS...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mexos said:

Yeah it's great to have some new faces. As summer finishes and people are inside playing games a bit more hopefully we can get a few more people onboard. 

I LIKE BIG GRIDS...

Actually I'm fairly confident we can get that magical 20 players on the grid in October :) We've managed 12-13 on some nights before the aforementioned five joined in - so we're getting there!

I'm away for most of September by the way - due to F1. After next Monday, the following I can do is the 7th of October... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm away at least 2 weeks in Sept as well. Those air miles aint gonna spend themselves!

I'm impressed we kept racing over a lot the summer. Games are usually the first thing to go when it gets warm out.

Maybe... in the autum... we should do another... championship race...

• Upvote 2