RuBiQ

PS4 Diablo3 online players wanted

psn - rubiqrage

after starting this game rather late in the day compared to most i find myself lacking in players to play with..

Be great if anyone else still plays this to jump into some sessions and maybe give me some tips

add me if your still playing or fancy a fresh run at this.

Thanks in advance

RubiQ

Man as soon as I get my PS4 this will be one of the first games, and I deffo want some online buddies. I'll post here when i get it (:

Edit: Bought Diablo, PSN is 'skarmachild' . Add me if you want, havent started playing it yet. Am actually waiting for my sister to buy a copy so we can play online together, guess we'd still need a few companions (:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, BubbleFish said:

Arise! 

Is there still much of a following for this? I reinstalled it yesterday and was surprised at the amount of new content. 

I dropped off it a while back after I got platinum but I could be tempted back in later this summer. Drop me a line on PSN if you ever fancy playing, same as my rllmuk tag.

This is always on my HDD, ready to be played. Not a game I boot up regularly, but can be tempted back for some jolly coop. Greater Rifts are always a fun time sink.

I'm eagerly awaiting a good sale for the Necromancer DLC.

I returned to the game on PS4 a few weeks ago - picked up the Necromancer DLC too - but have very recently been playing it on PC. Would be up for a little co-op on the console though if I'm around. Feel free to add me. PSN name is Sieis.

Nice! Be good to have a decent squad and go rifting, I ground the shit out of bounties.

What's everybody rocking? I've got one of every character at L70 (inc Necromancer) and also a L70 Hardcore Crusader.

I mainly roll with my female wizard class though; fast moving and high-impact area damage.

Wizard with the AoA, teleport and some other stuff. Basically I run around spamming the AoE and can easily clear Greater Rift 55. Not overly exciting.

It’s been that long since I played that I had to check. I’m. A level 67 Crusaider. Just checked my stash and I have 10 Billion gold! Is that a bug or have I just forgotten a horrific level of inflation in D3!?

I think I only have a level 70 Necromancer on PS4. I deleted my Crusader, my only other character!

Despite owning the game since launch on PC and picking it up on PS4 a couple of years ago, I'm still a bit of a noob at this in terms of knowing the ins and outs of the classes. Not played many of them beyond level 20 or so. I've really enjoyed Monk on PC though (currently approaching paragon level 300).

14 hours ago, BubbleFish said:

It’s been that long since I played that I had to check. I’m. A level 67 Crusaider. Just checked my stash and I have 10 Billion gold! Is that a bug or have I just forgotten a horrific level of inflation in D3!?

Sounds about right? I have many  billions by accident, when I was a lowly Wizard some random guy boosted me through Greater Rifts on the highest difficulty several times.

Schermafbeelding 2018-05-18 om 10.17.04.png