Jump to content
Gorf King

Destiny 2: Forsaken. No raid spoilers please.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Oz said:

what are you guys doing to farm grenade kills? ta

 

Warlock solar AOE 'nade, try for a solo EP (sunbracers of course) hit a thrall then dump one underneath you and jump. Everything homes in on you and stands in the fire and dies and toss the other ones about to hit whatever else you can. Do the rift as you'll get more thrall and acolytes appear then when the boss pops in, zone into another instance and repeat. Doesn't take long at all.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scruff said:

 

Warlock solar AOE 'nade, try for a solo EP (sunbracers of course) hit a thrall then dump one underneath you and jump. Everything homes in on you and stands in the fire and dies and toss the other ones about to hit whatever else you can. Do the rift as you'll get more thrall and acolytes appear then when the boss pops in, zone into another instance and repeat. Doesn't take long at all.

cheers man

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do 10 of them?

 

I just completed my Crucible Super kills to get the Blue armour, so I can try the higher Power stuff tonight. Those kills did not come easy, then I got a load in one game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Any recommendations for 10 adventures?

do them on nessus. stay away from mars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Mike said:

@Mr Ben you may know this already, but you don't need to Masterwork the set on each character for the ship, just get the Legendary set.

oh shit mike. I wish I could unlearn this.

  • Empathy 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep already knew that. Will be MW'ing em all anyway most likely. Not done all my Titan set yet, as I went and did most of my Hunter's green set last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone told me since Warmind everything is being tracked (Weapons, Armor, ghosts, ships, bikes) so you can delete and buy back later. Are they right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Someone told me since Warmind everything is being tracked (Weapons, Armor, ghosts, ships, bikes) so you can delete and buy back later. Are they right?

 

Weapons, armour, sparrows, ships, shaders and emblems that have been in your inventory when the Warmind update dropped has been tracked and will be available in the collection. Theoretically you can delete them now and they'll be available there in Forsaken but like hell am I trusting Bungie with that one just now :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried asking before, but is this still totally playable with just the base game? I just fancy running through the campaign and maybe a bit of deathmatch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

Thanks to @Scruff and @Ghost Pirate 101 for getting me my Whisper completes this week (again.) It seems oddly easier on Heroic, or am I just getting more practiced? I guess time in the rooms is a big factor.

 

Gratz. Just got the Sleeper Simulator. 

 

Thatll do as a boss killer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Solstices of Heroes armour... do you need to be wearing the specific pieces to complete the challenges attached to them?

 

Feels like a stupid question, but I just finished painting the best stuff I have for my 345 hunter and would really like to actually use it rather than cutting about like the John Mclane of Destiny while I do these flashback missions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to wear the specific piece for the challenges, yes, unless it’s an elemental orbs one, in which case you need to be wearing the full set, as you don’t make orbs otherwise. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blue Armour?

 

I have just stuck the full scabby green set on and collecting solar orbs but can see it’s going to take some time to get it all upgraded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goes from green to blue to legendary and then to masterworked legendary.

 

My Titan has 3 parts masterworked now as I did a prestige nightfall 147k run and a prestige leviathan clear just now. Not as hard as I thought it'd be to be honest. Just need heroic strikes and some boss kills and my Titan will be finished with the Solstice armour set. Then I have to do the other 2 characters - yep, I must be nuts :lol:

 

Also, I mentioned I'd never got the raid sniper to one of the guys I did the raid with, and he said "thats funny, he's selling it right now!", so that was a nice bonus.

 

Edit: Argh, just noticed you need to do 5 heroic strikes with a clan mate after I did a few strikes. No wonder the bar wasnt progressing :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr Ben said:

Goes from green to blue to legendary and then to masterworked legendary.

 

My Titan has 3 parts masterworked now as I did a prestige nightfall 147k run and a prestige leviathan clear just now. Not as hard as I thought it'd be to be honest. Just need heroic strikes and some boss kills and my Titan will be finished with the Solstice armour set. Then I have to do the other 2 characters - yep, I must be nuts :lol:

 

Also, I mentioned I'd never got the raid sniper to one of the guys I did the raid with, and he said "thats funny, he's selling it right now!", so that was a nice bonus.

 

Edit: Argh, just noticed you need to do 5 heroic strikes with a clan mate after I did a few strikes. No wonder the bar wasnt progressing :doh:

 

147k

 

i got 5k on my last one :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Ben said:

Goes from green to blue to legendary and then to masterworked legendary.

 

My Titan has 3 parts masterworked now as I did a prestige nightfall 147k run and a prestige leviathan clear just now. Not as hard as I thought it'd be to be honest. Just need heroic strikes and some boss kills and my Titan will be finished with the Solstice armour set. Then I have to do the other 2 characters - yep, I must be nuts :lol:

 

Also, I mentioned I'd never got the raid sniper to one of the guys I did the raid with, and he said "thats funny, he's selling it right now!", so that was a nice bonus.

 

Edit: Argh, just noticed you need to do 5 heroic strikes with a clan mate after I did a few strikes. No wonder the bar wasnt progressing :doh:

I’ll probably be on later and will help you through this (as I think I’ve gave up on the armour pretty much) in the event you haven’t found someone to grind through it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll happily help later also, if we're not doing something more end-game. I need 3 Heroics for the Blue armour (and a Nightfall) in any case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.