deKay

Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread: It's All Over, Folks! See you next console!

I would just like to advise everyone on a readiness note about Zelda.

It starts - the actual game where you have control - immediately. No title screen. Be ready with drinks and in a comfortable position!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

Stop being a cheapskate and stump up the £5 to be a Supporter, unlimited +'s :)

have you got a link please? After using this for a few hours it's covered in finger prints and I REALLY want a screen protector on it A.S.A.P

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01N10P7DP/ref=mp_s_a_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488550046&sr=8-1-spell&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=fone+m8+temperd+glass+nintendo+switch

This one. I ordered the same, it came last weekend. Good to know it will go around the speakers.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

have you got a link please? After using this for a few hours it's covered in finger prints and I REALLY want a screen protector on it A.S.A.P

Call in to an optician and ask for a glasses cloth.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Strafe said:

I wasn't expecting that and it would have been a nice surprise.

Oh. Sorry mate.

It caught me off guard so I thought it would be helpful.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JPickford said:

Got about 12 friend requests.  No sign of a Friend Code.

Yeah, done through Miitomo so far for me.

Still waiting for mine here.

Normally leave the office at 4pm but I'm going to wait for it to turn up until 5pm tonight if needs be. After that it can bollocks, I'll go home, get smashed on rose wine and it'll have to wait until Monday.

Fuck the switch. This thread is really making me want a pet :(

Actually, just paid a visit to Nintendo HQ to pick-up. Heading home now but won't get back until 4.30 at the earliest and I'm going out for the night with my wife at 6. Worst thing is that it was my idea :( Can't even open the box to look as need to get through London Underground. I might have to just leave it all boxed up until the morning. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh...

IMG_2704.PNG

First impressions between this and the WiiU couldn't be any more different... the WiiU out of the box experience was pretty horrible if I remember, things not ready, things not working.  This is possibly the fastest day one console experience since the Gamecube.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MikeBeaver said:

Haha I probably should with the amount of time I soend on here. 

Here you go mate, sorry it took me so long - FoneM8® - Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N10P7DP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_mryUyb1MVESH7

Still fucking waiting. Been out for delivery with Amazon Logistics since 8am. 5 hours. 8 miles away.

FML#1.

In 1 hour I'm off out for the rest of the day/night. There'll be someone in to collect it. But means I won't really see it until the morning.

FML#2 - the fuckening.

• Upvote 1