Sign in to follow this  
GrahamDunn

FIFA 16 - Season 35 - 1v1 sign-up

The BAP league setup & website changes are going to take priority for the foreseeable future, so there's no timescales as to when this will be kicking off.

There's also no details available yet as to what the structure of the 1v1 league will be. Saint will announce this in due course.

However, in order to get things moving as quickly as possible once Saint can give 1v1 his appreciated & undivided attention, can you please register your interest if you want to take part in the new season?

IN:
Len
SuperstarBeeJay
Hello Goaty
Mackenie
Chewylegs
Jimmythemook
GrahamDunn
Cary Brown
Mardigan
Sladey
Alison
Gingerling
Goober
Baring
Bleeders
Bennette
Alfromsleep
Landshead
Harbey
Sicpuppy
Joffy
BigBaZ96
KriessG
Steely
TheOutsider

Seanfl9

SaintM

Klaark

Maybes:

Ricky

B don't entertain him please, he can read my posts fine when he wants to, he's tried the same joke before, his banter game is getting tired and old hat now, much like his FIFA game.

gooner don't take his shit. He's nearly touching 5 foot and looks like a young Ronnie Corbett. Al put him in a headlock for u on Sunday when a see him at a christening.
  • Upvote 3

After a long time not playing games, I walked in to Sainsburys today to pick-up some organic goat's cheese and decaffeinated, fair trade, low carb asparagus, when I stumbled upon a PS4 + Fifa 16 for £290 deal. I hit the beer shelves and walked out with brand new PS4 and a 24 pack of Heineken. Get in!

So, I'm back and putting my name down for some League 1 relegation excitement.

• Upvote 8

Superb news Harbey. Be good to catch up.

Few years older, few pound heavier, few hairs greyer. Last desperate attempt to recapture me youff innit?

EDIT: Just noticed my avatar even has an x-box 360 controller - how retro is that?

• Upvote 2

I'd need to know if it's going back to old style "you can play your games when you want during the 2 weeks" or if the idea to play matches on a designated night is still going ahead.

• Upvote 1

I'd need to know if it's going back to old style "you can play your games when you want during the 2 weeks" or if the idea to play matches on a designated night is still going ahead.

Yeah, I signed up tentatively but without that being clear, I can't commit yet. Any reason why this info hasn't been released yet?

This was simply just a thread for people to register their interest in taking part in the next 1v1 season. It was basically to see if it was worth while looking at starting It up again.

BAP is the main priority for now, then time permitting Saint will hopefully be able to turn his attentions to this. Full details will be announced then.

I'm up there!

It would be great if star ratings could be enforced on each league as well

I.e

5 Stars Or 4 Stars Premiership

championship say 4 Star and 4.5 Star

And my League the shit bin ;). 3 stars!

Would be so much more fair