Nintendo Switch

15 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Binding Of Isaac, no longer £20 at amazon. Thanks for the heads up while it was cheap @ashmatuk. Been playing for hours today !

I think (hope) that’s just because it’s  out of stock as it still shows as £19.99 from Amazon themselves..

• Upvote 1
On 21/10/2017 at 08:27, ashmatuk said:

Binding of Isaac is 19.99 on amazon I just spotted!

Arrived yesterday, started playing and I was thinking, "What the hell is this about!?"

But....there's a real strong 'one more go' aspect to this isn't there?!

Played in bed before sleeps last night and was loving it, every game was different. Some I'd die too quick others I started amassing powers and lasted longer.

Quite refreshing.

Still not sure wtf is going on but now I know what the fuss is about.

So cheers ashmatuk for the heads up on the price drop. :) 

For anybody interested, SMT5 just got its full reveal and it turns out the game is Switch exclusive.

In other news:

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/20171025/index.html

We're getting an Animal Crossing direct on 2 days. Will be centered around the mobile game, but keep in mind that Fire Emblem Switch got announced in a similar FE direct at the start of the year.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, HarMGM said:

For anybody interested, SMT5 just got its full reveal and it turns out the game is Switch exclusive.

In other news:

We're getting an Animal Crossing direct on 2 days. Will be centered around the mobile game, but keep in mind that Fire Emblem Switch got announced in a similar FE direct at the start of the year.

If Animal Crossing switch gets announced I will be the happiest man in the entire world, ever.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, HarMGM said:

In other news:

I wouldn't expect anything other than Mobile news in this direct. Sadly.

1 hour ago, rgraves said:

I'm interested. Linky-poo?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/23/16519890/shin-megami-tensei-5-nintendo-switch-trailer

I've also created a thread if you're interested.

EDIT: @Bojangle don't be to surprised to hear some news regarding a potential Switch title though. The FE Direct only took up less then 20 minutes and they still managed to cram in three new titles along with FE Warriors getting some new footage. The AC Direct is scheduled to be 15 minutes from what i've gathered.

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

They've flat out said it's only the mobile title.

Bastards! I'll get them for this! If it's the last thing I do!

On a more merry note: In an interview with Eurogamer, Shun Nakamura of SEGA has said he really wants to bring Samba Di Amigo to the Switch.

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, BossSaru said:

Am I the only one who thinks that an Animal Crossing mobile game could be pretty awesome? Until Nintendo use it as a gateway to start selling financial services through Tom Nook's loan company.

I can just imagine the amount of paid content there would be. Absolutely despise the idea of bringing it to mobile, what I loved about New Leaf is that you bought it, and you’d still be unlocking things and finding new stuff months and years after you first started, I can just see all the extra content being stuff you pay for

30 minutes ago, BossSaru said:

Am I the only one who thinks that an Animal Crossing mobile game could be pretty awesome? Until Nintendo use it as a gateway to start selling financial services through Tom Nook's loan company.

Tom Nook being the epitome of a robbing, capitalist bastard, I expect IAPs to be there from the start. With Mr Resetti as his hired muscle.

What’s worth a look at on the eshop for the Switch? Golf Story I’ll no doubt get, but is there anything a bit more left field?

I’m not interested in Star Dew Valley, or anything like that.

4 minutes ago, ZOK said:

What’s worth a look at on the eshop for the Switch? Golf Story I’ll no doubt get, but is there anything a bit more left field?

I’m not interested in Star Dew Valley, or anything like that.

Check out The Flame In The Flood :)