Gizamaluke

Xbox One backwards compatibility - Server Runtime Error

I really liked XIII too. It was a bit slow to start, but it was such a beautiful and lavish world, and I really liked the combat system. I enjoyed it even more on PC with all the cranks turned up. It's aged brilliantly.

The less said about the two spin off games the better though.

• Upvote 3

I'm playing FFXIII for the first time on my X and right now the linearity and slow ramp up of complexity is really nice comfort food. I can relax into the world without having a massive list of chores to do or find. It's really nice. With the X enhancements the character models look up to date (except for their fingers) it really shows the quality of the art work.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, stefcha said:

What's so bad about those in comparison?

The production values drop off drastically. XIII 2 is such a convoluted mess it is practically impossible without a guide and Lightning Returns feels more like a mobile game. They are confusing cash grabs lacking in focus and any real charm. 

Just my opinion of course but I'm right.

On 09/11/2018 at 09:59, Revival said:

boxartlg.jpg

The original Crackdown is currently free:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Crackdown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307dc

Seems to be related to the XO18 event tomorrow and lots of speculation about Crackdown 3.

Why the ever-living hell do you need a credit card on file... to download a free game?!

I love that every time I click on this thread hoping for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit I see Gerbik hoping for Tenchu. 

I really hope the two get announced on the same day. Or failing that I hope Hot Pursuit gets announced and screw Tenchu. 

Anyone remember how good Hot Pursuit was? 

• Upvote 3

Wish they would bring some more OG xbox games, I want mech assault dammit, and that was an ms published game!... And maybe otogi cos they were a bit good too...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

They're really going to put every shitty Sonic game out on BC before we'll ever get a Tenchu :(

Dark Sector or nothing!

1 hour ago, BitterToad said:

I love that every time I click on this thread hoping for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit I see Gerbik hoping for Tenchu. 

I really hope the two get announced on the same day. Or failing that I hope Hot Pursuit gets announced and screw Tenchu. 

Anyone remember how good Hot Pursuit was? 

Add me to the ‘pray for Hot Pursuit, screw Gerbik and his Tenchu’* crew. 

*I kinda hope Back Compat Santa is kind to Gerbik too

• Upvote 2

The fact that not a single Need for Speed game has been made backwards compatible makes me think Hot Pursuit is unlikely to arrive. Loads of EA's other games from that period have been added - all the Dead Space games, Mirror's Edge, MoH: Airborne, all the Mass Effect games, Skate 3, Burnout Paradise, etc - which makes me think there must be some reason why the NFS games aren't coming. Probably licensing. 

35 minutes ago, Vin said:

OG Mass Effect for the first time in eleven years. What a game. The X makes it look absolutely fabulous. 

dude...its not X enhanced...it just looks like that

5 hours ago, 5R7 said:

dude...its not X enhanced...it just looks like that

Not on a 360 it doesn't - sure, with X enhanced titles the difference is night and day, but even with normal 360 BC titles the v-synced image, improved performance, and added 16xAF makes for a much nicer image.