VN1X

Horizon Zero Dawn

Just got an email from Tesco saying that I had a few quid worths of vouchers that were about to expire - I go to their site and see I have £66 built up!

So, basically I'm splurging most of my newly-discovered Tesco fortune on this game :-)

• Upvote 2

Just got my Shopto despatch notification.  Not to fussed about a Wednesday delivery as I'm not off work until Thursday.

Despite my payment confirmation stating that £37 odd quid had been taken from my account (and I have checked) I had two despatch emails with two different delivery numbers but the same order number :huh:

Who knows but keep an eye on the trading folder.

I got 2 despatch emails aswell, strange

Still hoping for delivery tomorrow, I suspect the emails just went out late due to processing Switch orders

23 minutes ago, Kos Mos said:

Just got my Shopto despatch notification.  Not to fussed about a Wednesday delivery as I'm not off work until Thursday.

Despite my payment confirmation stating that £37 odd quid had been taken from my account (and I have checked) I had two despatch emails with two different delivery numbers but the same order number :huh:

Who knows but keep an eye on the trading folder.

Yup I got 2 as well. But if you look at the order number it refers to it's the same one

39 minutes ago, Radish said:

So when Game said my order was being prepared for dispatch on Friday, yes they were taking the piss. 

Same here - I had the "we're packing your item" email on Friday too, then not a sausage since, still marked as not dispatched.