rllmuk
Dig Dug

Koji Igarashi's Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

On 31/07/2019 at 12:35, BadgerFarmer said:

Completing those lists is reasonable, but platinum would be too much of a grind. IIRC it involves getting all items, which would be a very tedious process.

17 hours ago, BadgerFarmer said:

I agree but the thing that makes it confusing for me is that the rarity value of all of the trophies are much the same as each other so it looks like all the players that 100 percen the Demons and the shards also went on to hundred percent the items even though the items list looks like a way more difficult thing to accomplish.  That makes me think that there must be a simpler gameplay mechanics that I've misunderstood,  and I have missed an easy method to collect all the items .

I can't see how you can avoid a lot of grinding for materials and ingredients. I guess most of the people who got as far as 100% on the other things were committed to going all the way.

Personally, I did the map and the monster list, but gave up a few short of the shard list (I think because of the thing on the train and the 8-bit boss) and nowhere near on the items.

2 hours ago, BadgerFarmer said:

I can't see how you can avoid a lot of grinding for materials and ingredients. I guess most of the people who got as far as 100% on the other things were committed to going all the way.

Personally, I did the map and the monster list, but gave up a few short of the shard list (I think because of the thing on the train and the 8-bit boss) and nowhere near on the items.

That train guy.... all you have to do is....

"INVERT!"

..and he can't hit you.

The 8 Bit boss was a bit of a pain, did it after 3 tries on the same continue by using the Directional Shield to avoid fire, and if I didn't get the shard, I simply....

go straight back into the 8 bit world, invert and accellerate dash right through the level. There's 1 bit where you need to jump, but it's a 10 second dash instead of a few minutes of battling to get back to the boss.

• Upvote 1

So far spent.... *checks save file*.... 5 hours preparing food and crafting items.

I weirdly enjoyed it. Still gotta...

Beat Harrier.

All shards and demons.

Beat IGA and OD.

Beat Bael.

I'm really hoping they let you carry the character over to the additional DLC / co-op / PvP content.

With full passive shards, best gear, the meal boosts, all of OD’s books, max High Jump and Accelerator, the speed and movement are incredibly satisfying. Whizzing around with projectiles like a shmup boss.

I felt unstoppable and then...  the kunekune offed me in about 3 seconds.

Fear the kunekune.