rllmuk
Djx

Amiibo by Nintendo

Dammit! totally missed the restock of the 4 amiibos (Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina) that are compatible with codename steam. Stupid really busy at work day. :angry::(

I originally got my Lucina and Robin from game but I managed to get them today. If you're willing to cover the Game order £15 per amiibo plus £2.50 to cover the postage then you can have them.
  • Upvote 2

Wow thanks, that's a really nice offer and would love to take you up on it. Do you want to PM me your details for payment and then we can go from there. :wub:

PMd :)

I've got Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf and Dark Pit on pre order from Game. I've also got a Nintendo Store pre order so I'm willing sell the Game order for cost plus postage. Anybody? I keep getting strange looks at Game when I end up taking back my online orders instore. :)

Oh no, was this the one I sent? I thought I'd protected the hell out of it. It originally came with a Jigglypuff, I checked both boxes and thought they looked fine :(

Yes it was :( Nowhere near as bad as the one I got from Amazon though!

I can get you one now, I am in Canada though. That okay?

EDIT: I grabbed it anyway. If you want it, just drop me a PM. If not, I can take it back or if anyone else here needs one post here and we can work something out.

• Upvote 3

I just came here to post the same thing. £12.66 delivered for a silver Mario.

Been done out of 31p. :P

I noticed they've removed the 1 per customer limit on them too, so they must definitely be really common.

Thanks for the heads up, ordered. Play-Asia have had some restocks of Rosalina, Little Mac and Captain Falcon but I refuse to pay £20 for an Amiibo.

I tried and got the 'can't ship to this address' message. Probably for the best as I shouldn't be looking at Amiibos after drinking.

I tried and got the 'can't ship to this address' message. Probably for the best as I shouldn't be looking at Amiibos after drinking.

Probably not from Amazon themselves, a 3rd party seller. Needs to be shipped direct from Amazon or fulfilled by them.

They 100% deffo ship amiibo to UK.

I can get you one now, I am in Canada though. That okay?

EDIT: I grabbed it anyway. If you want it, just drop me a PM. If not, I can take it back or if anyone else here needs one post here and we can work something out.

That's awesome, thank you very much!

I'll send you a PM shortly.

Cheers,

Indy

Amazon will ship it if they have it in stock, they don't, it is all from third party resellers atm.

So... If I don't have a Wii U, but I am a Nintendo fan, and I will certainly have a Wii U as soon as new zelda becomes a more tangible reality - should I be buying these now?

I'd heard there were these stock issues, but figured it would be an early issue they'd sort. Now it feels more like I'll miss out on having them at all if I don't start getting them!