Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Harsin

Is this the first time reviews have been embargoed for COD until launch day? (i know it's the day before, but Day Zero edition effectively makes monday launch)

I've just cancelled my PSN pre-order and done it on the web-store for the PS3 version, it unlocks the PS4 version as well and is £5 cheaper.

Nope. This is actually early by COD standards, it's normally the Tuesday.

Order dispatched!

Really looking forward to this. Will be the first COD I've played properly in a long while. Going to be very rusty and can see myself taking a while getting used to the speed again.

If anyone fancies someone to play online with, add me - PSN is jimmmUK

I wouldnt say you're an idiot, it's unlike Activision to be so giving is it.

I'm just shocked that they have a price difference, you get both versions no matter what one you buy, so it seems a dick move to charge a fiver more for people ordering on the PS4.

Is this confirmed as I want the digital version but will pre order it on the PS4 so it ready to go on Monday, will then get the PS3 version for my lad

Is this confirmed as I want the digital version but will pre order it on the PS4 so it ready to go on Monday, will then get the PS3 version for my lad

Yes it's cross buy on PS3/PS4. Buy it on either PS3/PS4 and you get the other one free. I think it's only on xbox where you need to buy it on 360 first and then get the xbox one later.

Yeah it works I'm just doing it now brought it through the psn store on ps3 and pre loading to ps4 now.

Guessing you can only pre load 1 version though, its downloading the MP on the PS4 now :

Will have to start the DL on the PS3 on Monday

Guessing you should be able to do both I'm doing it on 2 ps4s right now with the same account.

Can the PS4 version be hacked? I didn't think the servers were online yet and the console itself is (for now) secure so hopefully they'll be fine.

PC on the other hand is the most likely to see problems I would think.

Oh noes! Another 3 days of posts going on about shipping dates, Amazon, Game and other queries about copies not showing up.

It would've made sense if every one of you lived in the same neighberhood and ordered via the same company. Otherwise, not so much...