Trials Fusion (PS4) - rllmuk Usernames and Custom Track Tournaments

Omizzay

I know a lot of you have already put your usernames in the main thread (http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/271636-trials-fusion-ps4-pc-360-one/) but in general it got diluted with 360/XB1 gamertags too so this thread is a filter for PS4 users.

After all, Trials is all about the leaderboards!

I've gone through the main thread and highlighted those of us playing on the PS4. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you're not and i'll keep updating the OP so we can have maximum challenge to shave off those milliseconds.

Also, this thread can be used for those weekly custom track challenges we used to do in Evo.

Forum Name / PS4 Username

----------------------------------------------------------

Omizzay / Omizzay

Bojangle / JamieDewhirst

Paulando / Paulando

Dimahoo / Dimahoo1973

bradigor / bradigor1981

Mr Majestyk / bawsaq

Kryptonian / KryptonianUK

Sng / Soong

tonecapone / tonynovember

Graham_S / I_Am_Graham_S

Anubis / KalidusX

Kiwi Cake / KiwiCake

spanx / spanx75

U-1 / Yewone

Don Rosco / DonRosco

Cheetos / blurie

tbb / Thecookiejonster

Pob / p0b_

HarryBizzle / harrybizzle

mechamonkey / Mechamonkey_Mk2

Robo_1 / Robo_1

Cappuccino Kid / LaCappuccinoKid

Eighthours / Eighthours

bumgut / bumgut3

joe chin / joechin

spatular / spatular--

smithstock / smithstock

FiniteLight / FiniteLight

BZ LiMuBai / LiMuBai

Meatball / meatball46

RadiatorWood / RadiatorWood

MikeF / Mik3F

johnno15 / johnno15

Stebbo / stebbouk

alfiebobs / alfiebobs

Chooch / Chuchu81

pace / matt7324

Footle / Frootle

I'm up for this if anyone's doing custom track thingys.

Should we start this next week? Just to give people some time to play the main levels a bit more? No need to rush it.

I've already got a great custom track lined up as the first one.

Alright here we go - the first track is by one of the better Evo creators who has graced us with his presence on the PS4. It's a track called The Deserted Viper by Freeman_o0o (that two small o's and a zero in between).

It's a Medium track with some really nice lines. And please don't think I've been practicing it over and over for an unfair advantage. I had one run through with 2 faults.

The cutoff date is next Monday morning 9am GMT.

Good luck everyone!

Yeah search for the user Freeman_o0o and you'll find it. Also, his other track is quite nice too.

Graham, keep at it. You will get the first couple of hops smooth as butter in no time. It's all about weight distribution and bunny hops. Check out some of the replays for tips. That's all I used to do when I was new to the game and it really helps you become better.

I think the Deserted Viper track is lovely and definitely one of the better usermade ones out there - it's the best one I've found so far at least. There's a lot of crap on Track Central at the moment. Need Red Lynx to step in and start giving us their picks.

If anyone has any track suggestions, please send them through. Although the point of this weekly tourney is to play a fresh track all together for one week.

How do you guys suggest we score the points on a weekly basis? I'm thinking F1 style:

1st 25

2nd 18

3rd 15

4th 12

5th 10

6th 8

7th 6

8th 4

9th 2

10th 1

Also, if we have any new recruits in the future who didn't start from week 1, they are still allowed to race all the previous tracks chosen and put in some good times and they would still be awarded with the same number of points as if they had started from week one. I think that works well for not alienating those who didn't have this game from the beginning.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, if we have any new recruits in the future who didn't start from week 1, they are still allowed to race all the previous tracks chosen and put in some good times and they would still be awarded with the same number of points as if they had started from week one. I think that works well for not alienating those who didn't have this game from the beginning.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Maybe just have short "seasons" of five races or something. There's no real fair way to do it, I mean, I could practice this track for 10 weeks and then post a time at the end and say I'd "missed" this first week.

Not that anyone would, but still.

Your move my friend :D

:hat:

I'm away until Friday, could someone do me a favour and post the latest leaderboard, just to see how far off the pace I am.

As it stands currently...

10171676_10152428370155844_2744660736086

10269394_10152428382065844_7041256489572

Apologies if you're not on my friend list yet and not on there.