The Rllmuk Photography Thread

Sng

Google for Autostitch, great software for it.

Autostitch wouldn't work for the pictures he did though, would it?

They don't seem to actually be connected photos, but just random ones overlayed and possibly stitch in some way.

I guess it could just have been done in photoshop by overlaying some photos, and messing with the opacity of them, but I think it's probably been done in some less intelligent (than autostitch) stitching software.

Autostitch wouldn't work for the pictures he did though, would it?

They don't seem to actually be connected photos, but just random ones overlayed and possibly stitch in some way.

I guess it could just have been done in photoshop by overlaying some photos, and messing with the opacity of them, but I think it's probably been done in some less intelligent (than autostitch) stitching software.

These pictures are from a toxpose.com project called "eXpose eXchange," in which one person exposes a roll of film and sends it to someone else to double-expose it. Me and my partner's shots were very overlapped, and unfortunately there was no way of scanning the entire uncut roll of film, so the lab made 46 prints(from a 36 exposure roll) and I had to stitch them together later. I tried Autostitch but it didn't work at all, so I just overlayed them manually in Paint Shop Pro.

First time I've had some 'spare' internet time to trawl through topics like this. Really motivated me to buy some new Ni-Mh's and get out and about.

I'm amazed at how some peoples phone cameras can take ace pictures. I would love to take my camera out and about with me. At least once a week there's a moment where I nudge the person next to me and curse at them for me not bringing my camera out. I'll contribute soon, promise!

Keep up the good work peoples.

Hi, just registered on the forum, got the address from Hairy Jesus and liked what i saw. I'm just starting to get into photography, and I'm 16 years old. Will be getting my GCSE results next week, and then awaiting my first day of 6th form.

flower.jpg

Just some flowers in the garden

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF2255.jpg

ViewVan.jpg

pic of just down my road

View5.jpg

view from the window

None of these pics are very good, like I said, just getting into photography and liking it alot. Please don't be too critical :D