Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

I know that was deflected but fuck me Adrian’s shit. I saw him preparing that shot for a week and it was always going there even without the loop that the block put on it. Adrian flailed at it tomorrow. 

How infuriating must this be for Man Utd fans though? Liverpool have been on top for ages and finally there’s a weekend where you can take the piss out of them for getting hammered... except you can’t really. 

This isn't a "I told you so" because we are all fans and this isn't fun for anybody, but even just a few weeks ago I was saying Adrian always had a mistake in him and people were saying he was fine. He's not fine, he is a liability as tonight (plus 4 or 5 other games last season) have shown.

I do also think Van Dijk has escaped criticism this season too, but he doesn't look great either at the moment and has made a few mistakes since we won the title.

The lack of crowds has just turned games into park football kickabouts now hasn’t it?

Players will be asking what the score is every 5 minutes before deciding next goal wins. 

“We get one of yours for ten minutes otherwise it’s no fun and just not fair.”

5 minutes ago, Pockets said:

How infuriating must this be for Man Utd fans though? Liverpool have been on top for ages and finally there’s a weekend where you can take the piss out of them for getting hammered... except you can’t really. 

Wouldn't speak so soon about that. This has the potential to be 7/8. 

7 minutes ago, Pockets said:

This is a much, much worse result, performance and shock than the Man Utd result. At least they can say the sending off affected them.

Klopp has nothing to cling to here, this is an absolute disaster.

Actually, the only positive (and I'm reaching here) is that Salah seems to have his shooting boots back (and scored his 100 goals now, which I don't think even got mentioned, did it?) Plus he's been fighting all game, a few times he's been back in his own half trying to defend. Shame nobody else has, etc.

Reminds me of when Sander Westerveld was unceremoniously dumped after letting Kevin Davies' shot go through him in a Monday night game vs Bolton, with Kirkland and Dudek coming in the next day.

Not sure what you do after that. Most of the players are going away on international duty so the coaching staff aren't going to get a chance to sort it out.

Everton next is massive. Need a big response.