Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

Completely kamikaze defending. I know Allison was at fault, but why on earth throw the ball to him when he had an attacker so near him? 

Kamikaze defending? It's two individuals errors. The only two on target Arsenal attempts so far.

The game was under control until those. Clearly far too relaxed from those two at those specific periods but I wouldn't describe the rest of the performance anywhere near kamikaze.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Adrock said:

Kamikaze defending? It's two individuals errors. The only two on target Arsenal attempts so far.

The game was under control until those. Clearly far too relaxed from those two at those specific periods but I wouldn't describe the rest of the performance anywhere near kamikaze.

I'm clearly referring to those moments as kamikaze, not the rest. 

19 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Next season is ruined. We're going to get relegated. ;) 

Mistakes from Virgil and Alisson are rare and they will learn from it. 

We won’t win another game for 30 years. 

Both Salah and Bobby have been pretty poor in the last few games and we don't have anybody to bring on to change things up. Don't see where a goal is coming from now.

Two absolute gifts for Arsenal who didn't do anything in the game. The lack of form since the break is worrying as is how ineffective the substitutes have been, hopefully Klopp can sort them out for the Chelsea game.